on 3 October 2014
Great value for money. Altogether as advertised.
on 26 June 2014
Norton is generally good value when buying from Amazon..
Buying the dvd version is generally a little cheaper than updating by extending subscription onlinem, this is generally always much more expensive... but with Amazon, just set a reminder on your phone two weeks before your Norton license expires, order it from Amazon and it is typically delivered in a week and hey presto the easy installation does the rest..you can install from the disk or have the option to download from t'internet. Found also when reinstalling Norton after a Windows re-installation, the Norton account tends to see this as a reinstall (clever?) therefore not using and extra of your 3 "Lives".. I have used this on a mobile and again straightforward to install but ensure you have sufficient phone memory available first. Norton has moved on a lot from years gone by when it used to have much more Nagware and slowed your PC down to the pace of a lathargic teenager.. now you wouldn't even notice it's there...keeps itself regularly updated... just one thing would suggest is to run the "Run Liveupdate" a few times after installation and installation reboot just to ensure it is up to date... after that just let it work along in the background...so good you won't know its there..
on 20 August 2014
I've been using Norton 360 for a few years now and was fed up with getting ripped off buying the download (Norton really should look at that, especially as there's no packaging etc involved), so I thought I would try this version. Well, it was easier than renewing from download TBH. Go to the website and enter your product key and it automatically takes you into your Norton account once there, you can see that it's added any outstanding days to the new subscription. Sorted.
on 29 December 2014
Always used Norton 360 but this time it was very difficult to install, kept telling me that the disc I was trying to install was an older version than already on my laptop.....it should not have been. Several hours later I succeeded.
on 23 December 2014
So many Norton products look the same and sound the same. The reason we buy this stuff is because we have no idea how computers work and need protection from viruses. So why do they make it so complicated?
on 3 June 2015
Not impressed. When I entered the product key it says that the code is invalid or already in use. When I contacted Norton to check they said the product key is already registered under my email address and only has 59 days left. As I only ordered it on 27th May 2015 I am at a loss to understand how this can be. Contacted Amazon, they couldn't explain how this happened so, based solely on the good reviews, I am trying again but if I get another bad one Amazon will be launching an investigation. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks
on 15 March 2015
Would not accept key code. Even though this was the same product as that installed it kept telling me it wasn't. Eventually had to contact Symantec, their engineer got it to accept the new key code I lost the remaining time I had left. Very poor Symantec you need to do better.
As an antivirus this product is excellent.

One issue I have always had an issue with is backup it will not recognise a Microsoft home server so cannot use this product for this task have to use the server supplied systems.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 October 2014
Great as always,really easy to install & has never let me down.10/10
on 4 October 2014
Great product, reasonably priced and easy to install.
on 27 November 2015