on 6 February 2014
As always I feel very confident in using Norton for internet safety. Just wish it didn't always clear ALL my cookies. I have to reset banking details, BBC and Amazon every time I scan. Anyone know if there is a way around this? Otherwise great and no sign it slows my rather elderly computer in any way
on 8 October 2014
Have used Norton 360 Gold for four years now without a hitch. Laptop is well protected and tuned up for optimum performance. Regular reports advise of potential threats that have been repelled. Bought this latest version at half the price of the online renewal quotation. Can't see any deterioration in performance by doing it this way.
on 20 May 2014
It is what it is: a security program for your computer. It works. It's fairly simple to install, but a good user manual (even an online one) would be very helpful. I have yet to use the back-up function, but everything else seems to be working. I just feel that there's probably lots more to this program than I know about.... the tweaks, the settings, the features, etc.
on 24 October 2014
Brilliant I received a high risk threat recently and Norton protected my computer I have had a couple of telephone calls in the last few weeks said to be from windows and if I sit at my computer they can sort out a problem they are having with a short check LIKELY STORY I JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN SO BEWARE !!!
on 1 April 2014
I purchase one of these each year as it gives me full protection for my 3 laptops that I own, it is far cheaper than doing it through Norton. It is easy to install by following the simple guides on the screen and by entering the product code which you find in the box.

Possibly the best all round virus protection you can buy for your computer.
on 15 March 2014
Excellent item. Was a little worried about buying this in the eco friendly packaging as was not sure if it would be substantial enough to avoid damage. I need not have worried as the packaging was fully adequate and item arrived fully intact. Delivery time was excellent and very pleased with item.
on 6 October 2014
Used for few years and seems to do its job, marked down as when put new product number in I lost 22 days of previous years subscription ( this should be automatically added onto new subscription surely ) I did not see any warning of this so to me its petty theft.
Price was far cheaper with Amazon than from Norton who were £20 more for same product?
on 23 November 2014
Got a months free from the download version of 360 from symantec's website and then purchased this disk on Amazon because of the huge price difference on symantec's website. No need to uninstall the trial version .... just enter the new cd-key and your done ! It will even add any days you have left to your new subscription. Also you have the added advantage of a bootable cd if you can't get access to windows. It doesn't get any easier than that ....
on 24 November 2013
I haven't change to any other Antivirus software since I started to use Norton 360. I trust this software only!
on 1 October 2014
In my opinion a great product and the best. It is straightforward to load up and easy to use. Has a clear dashboard indicating all the functions. Also has a back-up facility which is very useful and only available on this version of Norton. Highly recommended.