Other Sellers on Amazon
Northern Soul's Classiest Rarities Vol 4 CD
|Price:||£11.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* It's the first time on CD for most of these elusive rarities - several of which only exist as 45s in single figure quantities. The incredible story of the rarest UK-pressed vinyl soul single is revealed at last.
* Current monsters include Rudy Love & Co's tough `Suffering Wrath', Jesse Davis' instrumental take on Sherlie Matthews' classic stomper `Hang On In There', the Tiaras' `Loves Made A Connection' and flavour of the year Darrow Fletcher with his Detroit-produced monster `What Good Am I'.
* Super-rarities `Love Slave' by the Antellects, Wendell Watts' `Kiss A Good Thing Goodbye', Jesse James' `Are You Gonna Leave', Jesse Davis' `There's No Room For Me' and the Inconquerables' `Wait For Me' all fetch a thousand or thousands of pounds when they very occasionally come up for sale.
* Salt & Pepper's late 60s funk masterpiece was only ever on sale in Bangkok, where the US GIs were stationed - there's a fascinating story about this in the sleevenotes.
* The UK's favourite Detroit soul singer Melvin Davis has licensed us his early Ke Ke recording, made with Dave Hamilton on a shoestring but with a great result.
* Miles Grayson's artist Eleanor Rigby gives a terrific alternate take on Brenda George's `I Can't Stand It'. There are more funk flavours on a few tracks, reflecting the recent shift on the Northern scene: check out Bobbie Dee and Lord Luther.
* Northern staples from Troy Dodds, Brenton Wood, Jerry Ganey and the Hytones give the CD some recognisable quality among the relatively unknown titles that are going to be enjoyed for the first time by many collectors.
* 24 varying but excellent soul sounds for dancers and connoisseurs everywhere.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does exactly what it say's on the packet. Great series to own for any Northern Soul Fan.Published 4 months ago by R D Leech