on 3 June 2014
The Nodes were something I really hadn't thought much about until I came across Elizabeth's Spring's Facebook page, which was explaining the principles of the North Node in the Natal Chart .

[...]

I have always been interested in my Natal Chart - it seemed to me that it could be used in the same way that sailors use tide timetables and chart of the seas showing rocks and safe harbours to guide us through life.
The connection between astrology and Jung's work also interested me deeply, so I bought the book and was hooked from that point on. The comments on the my nodal aspects in the book (Gemini/Sagittarius) rang true and set me studying them more deeply. I thoroughly recommend this book, and if you are a beginner to astrology, have a look at her new book
"Lifting the Veil; Becoming Your Own Best Astrologer" as it helps to put the Nodes in context.
on 14 March 2014
The two last chapters were the only ones that brought something new and interesting to me. They show a deep understanding of what astrology should be about and how a good astrologer should approach his/her trade. Excellent stuff.
The rest of the book is a re-hash of well known concepts and analysis of the Nodes.
on 7 February 2017
Really good book that's not just about nodes she really delves into your life!
on 1 May 2017
Most interesting and good service.
on 8 February 2013
I found the information in this book uncannily accurate at times and it helped me to become much more aware of aspects of myself that I had sort of known but not consciously grasped hold of. It was really helpful in that way.

To get the most out of it though I found it best to come at it from all angles. I have Libra north node in the 12th with south in Aries in the 6th so I read the Libra/Aries chapters, the Pisces/ Virgo, the 7th/ 1st axis and whatever else it was, I can't remember now.
In some ways the Pisces/Virgo was the most helpful, probably because I was already aware of much of the Libra/Aries axis because of my Aries Sun but the Pisces/ Virgo chapter had a lot to say about me that I recognised on reading, but hadn't previously been so aware of.

It certainly helped me understand myself more, and to have more trust in my strengths, but I can't really say that I'm any the wiser really about my actual 'path'. Despite that I'm really glad I bought the book and I got plenty out of it.
on 24 October 2012
I wanted to know more about Luna Node astrology as most Astrologers don't go into it in any great detail, therefore I got this book.

Well, if you read this book from beginning to end, it takes it time getting to what you got the book for but when it does it all falls into place (it talks about aspects to nodes, very interesting).

So if you want to know about Luna Node astrology, you can't go wrong with this book.
22 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 February 2013
I had never heard of North nodes before this year when a friend started talking to me about the subject My interest caught I bought this book and it was a joy to read I loved her understanding of Jungian psychology that she brings to Astrology I thoroughly recommend this book to everyone and especially those who do not have a deep understanding of Astrology. You will have a very much better understanding once you have read this very enlightening book
on 26 January 2014
An easy to follow book on how to find your soul purpose. I recommend this to anyone interested in this subject. Amazing findings.
on 1 June 2015
Haven't read it yet.
on 5 May 2009
When I purchased this book I expected it to be purely on the Nodes. I already have a few of the limited number of Node books and I rate this book right up there with the best of them.
This book is fantastic value for money as it covers the outer planets from a really practical and insightful angle, Saturn (and its Returns), an inspired look at Jupiter, the astrology of Mid-life, plus an accomplished discussion of karma and reincarnation. All the chapters synthesize the message of the Nodes.
I have a few books on the Saturn Returns and Mid-life Astrology, none of which are as informative, direct and accessible. And with this book I now have them 'under one roof.'
When I got the book I went straight to the section on the Nodes and their aspects, and this book actually mirrored my life experience of my Nodal Axis, as if the author had insider knowledge.
Elizabeth's writing style is warm, down-to-earth and easy to read (no mean feat for an astrology oracle).
Many books state that they have something for both the beginner and the experienced but in this case it is definitely true.
My only question is - "When is her next book due out?"

east to read