The North Face Women's Borealis Backpack - Lavendula Purple/Safety Green, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Women-specific, FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support; Reflective light loop
- Winged, stowable hipbelt; Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve (fits most 15" laptops) and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization; Front stash pocketMesh side water bottle pockets; Women-specific fit
- Safety whistle located on chest buckle; Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The North Face Women's Borealis is a multi-purpose 15" laptop compatible backpack with a 29 litre capacity boosted by an exterior bungee cord net. Comfort is assured due to anatomically shaped FlexVent injection moulded padded shoulder straps and a softer padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back comfort and support. The large main compartment has a variable sized laptop sleeve, organisation and a hydration port. Side mesh water bottle pockets keep fluids to hand. The North Face Women's Borealis multi-purpose daypack is ruggedly built for work or play.
spring/summer 2014See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
i have had a few problems with my back and shoulders when carrying handbags or cross body bags so started using a backpack a few years back. I bought this pack to replace my old one as i love the northface brand- as i expected the quality is excellent and it is by far the most comfortable pack i have ever owned.
i would recommend this to everyone.