- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
|Price:||£21.80 + £4.95 delivery|
- UR powered fleece for touchscreen capability
- Lightweight soft shell at back of hand protects from wind and moisture. Silicone print at palm for enhanced grip
- 100% Synthetic
- Runners 2 Etip
- T0A6N4JK3. L
- Brushed fleece at back of index finger and thumb functions as a nose wipe
- Reflective logos at back of hand for running at night
- Fully flat-locked palm for comfort and durability. Pull-on webbing loop for easy on/off
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: L | Colour: Black/tnf Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Tackle the problem of chronically cold hands during long runs with this midweight, weather-resistant fleece running glove that's easy to layer for added versatility. Built-in touchscreen conductivity allows you to wear these fleece gloves while handling electronic devices. No single glove meets the needs of all runners and this lightweight glove is the warm mid-layer in our complete layering system that runners can choose to wear individually or together.
1 x Glove
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The L size I bought left a couple of mm space at the end of the fingers, which I thought meant they were too big. But when you close your hand, or hold on to a bar, for example, you realise that this extra space is necessary, as the finger tips will then reach touch the end of the gloves.
The silicone grip pattern on the palms is reassuring when you are holding a mobile device and they operate the touchscreen effectively.
5* because I don't see what could be improved.
Which is fine.
They do allow you to operate smart phones and other touch sensitive screens.
But they are slippery material, so you have to be careful not to drop things.
Would be 5 star if they were less slippery.
Top international reviews
Der ist einfach nur gesäumt und labberig weit. So hält er null warm und lässt sich nicht in der Jacke fixieren.
Klares No Go, was soll man mit Handschuhen, die rausrutschen?
Habe recht lange Finger und in M waren sie passend. Jedoch war die Handfläche im Verhältnis viel zu weit für eine M. Passform eher mau. Gingen zurück,
Sono rimasti così come erano... pari al nuovo!
Prezzo davvero ottimo!
Ausserdem für M recht weite Bündchen.