Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Oct 2012, 14:16:19 BST
It's the first time I've preordered something so I wanted to make sure if it was sold out it was normal for the product to become 'unavailable'.

I preordered on the 15th of September and I was keeping an eye on the Wii U to see if the price would be higher/lower by the time it got sent to me, and I got on today to find out they weren't taking new orders for this one or the other Wii U Premium.

Normal or should I send an email to check? :/

Posted on 11 Oct 2012, 15:50:12 BST
J. P. Adams says:
All three are available to pre-order again. Be quick!

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Oct 2012, 16:54:33 BST
Don't worry, I already pre-ordered ;) I was just a little worried when I was doing my price watch that it had disappeared from being able to be pre-ordered.

Thanks!

Posted on 20 Oct 2012, 12:43:55 BST
C. Wallis says:
Don't know if you've checked it out since your last post, but you've nothing to worry about if you've pre-ordered it. Check your Open Orders in your account. Regarding any price changes, I've pre-ordered loads of stuff from Amazon, including this bundle of the Wii U, and you will receive the item at the cheapest price available from when you ordered it to the day of release. There has been only one occasion for me when Amazon didn't honour that promise, but an email to them sorted it out.
Hope you enjoy the Wii U, it looks like fun!

Posted on 26 Oct 2012, 18:39:02 BST
S BISSET says:
Because you've ordered the console early, I would think you should receive it on launch day. It is worrying though seeing the bundle pulled from sale due to selling out, and then reopened for preorder a week later, after nintendo announce extremely limited numbers before christmas.
The preorder guidelines do state they cant guarantee to meet the release date for everyone and they'll ship asap. I just wish they had some kind of indicator to show if you are in the queue or were within the initial stock window and will be lucky enough to get one at launch.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Oct 2012, 20:55:37 BST
Yeah, I really hope I get it the release day...I'm treating myself to it for my birthday which is the 29th and I know I'm off work and university on the release day...but won't be around to get it for a significant time afterwards :/ I wouldn't normally mind but obviously it won't go through the letter box!

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Oct 2012, 23:53:45 BST
Iain Summers says:
It doesn't matter, it's all down to how much stock is allocated. I was "guaranteed" a Wii on launch day and all I got was an email saying "Due to circumstances beyond our control". But, Hey! Isn't that all part of the game? (I got my Wii 5 days later, by the way)...

Posted on 29 Oct 2012, 19:27:26 GMT
Savvy Shoper says:
hope they are added back soon, would like one for xmas :-(

Posted on 29 Oct 2012, 20:05:13 GMT
Runeweaver says:
Just hope they have enough stock for all the preorders,Nintendo already say there are gonna be shortages.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/wii_u_stock_shortage_reports_surface_in_uk

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Oct 2012, 20:21:56 GMT
Last edited by the author on 29 Oct 2012, 20:22:46 GMT
Savvy Shoper says:
Nooooooooo ! hope you get your order then . going by my luck... i have more chance of winning the lotto on sat lol

i feel a disappointment coming this xmas -(

Posted on 29 Oct 2012, 22:33:41 GMT
S BISSET says:
Ive seen on some comment threads people saying their delivery estimate on their amazon order is displaying a date other than 30th November, such as 14th Dec. Fortunately mine still shows 30th but as people have said, its all a waiting game really! Eitherway, i preordered mine 2 weeks after Ms Osborne so you stand a better chance than I do!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Oct 2012, 00:23:00 GMT
Ross1612 says:
Mine still says 30th of November also. Really hope It does not change, kinda feel paying for first class might have been pointless.

Posted on 30 Oct 2012, 13:29:13 GMT
Runeweaver says:
Well it looks like alot of people are gonna get ripped off on ebay again this Xmas,it isnt even out yet and people are selling their preordered ones.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  11 Oct 2012
Latest post:  30 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about