Brilliant quality maps. Strong and durable and give a great level of detail if needed. I also use it in combination with the Thomson road map.

Good for roads, locating ponds, footpaths, rivers, churches and many other features of interest. For me an environmental scientist/ecologist these features are important for my job.

Good maps and can defiantly recommend them!
on 15 March 2012
My wife and I have enjoyed holidays at places along the North Norfolk coast, but neede more detailed information about places of interest, interesting walks -coastal and inland - and where the best beaches are. These OS Explorer maps are ideal. Well worth the money.
on 7 September 2013
Just had a trip to north Norfolk and found map invaluable.
I had forgotten how detailed and interesting these O.D. Maps are.
I have already recommended it to some friends
on 8 January 2011
One of three maps which cover the Norfolk coastl path. The coastal pathway is marked but the map enhances any walk and offers additional routes while out walking in the area.
on 7 June 2014
Great maps, speedily delivered, more detailed as better scale than other maps. If you live in Norfolk you should have one.
on 17 October 2011
Very fast delivery, good price and very useful to have with me when walking the lenght of the coast path in Norfolk
on 25 June 2013
Great service as usual, cheaper than anyone else as usual and a very useful tool when walking this piece of coast
on 3 December 2012
An OS map. What can I say? An OS map. What can I say? An OS map. What can I say?
on 11 August 2014