Customer reviews

on 16 November 2017
Prompt delivery great item as described
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 January 2015
Brilliant quality maps. Strong and durable and give a great level of detail if needed. I also use it in combination with the Thomson road map.

Good for roads, locating ponds, footpaths, rivers, churches and many other features of interest. For me an environmental scientist/ecologist these features are important for my job.

Good maps and can defiantly recommend them!
on 7 June 2014
Great maps, speedily delivered, more detailed as better scale than other maps. If you live in Norfolk you should have one.
on 21 June 2011
This 2 and a half inches to the mile map is the perfect companion for a walk or cycle in the wonderfull coast and country of Norfolk.The clear map symbols make it a pleasure to visit and explore
on 26 February 2013
I ended up buying two maps the first this one was just a bit up the coast from were I needed it but that was my mistake price with out postage just about right.
on 16 June 2013
An excellent, detailed map for planning cycle routes via country lanes and for exploring places of interest along the way in this unspoilt part of the world.
on 11 June 2013
This is a brilliant map, even though we live in Norfolk it gives lots of different paths etc, we didn't know existed.
on 17 October 2011
Very fast delivery, good price and very useful to have with me when walking the lenght of the coast path in Norfolk
on 6 October 2013
good clear map with all the marked places of interest to my husband and I when on holiday in Norfolk recently
on 28 June 2013
Very useful for walks. We used it a lot when we were on holiday and would have been lost without it!