The Nonrunner's Marathon Guide for Women: Get Off Your Butt and On with Your Training Paperback – 13 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Nonrunner's Marathon Guide for Women is a light and funny approach to women running marathons
About the Author
Dawn Dais is the head writer for Sportsvite.com and the new national magazine Hilarious. Her series of articles, titled "Search for Sport," runs in Cascade Sports Magazine. Dais contributes to a number of other local and national publications and has been featured on the well-known Quotable Cards series. Never say never, Dais continues to run. She lives in Sacramento, California.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
For training plans there are better books but for motivation this can't be beaten.
Thanks Dawn and I'll let you know how I get on!
Definately well worth a read!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Athletics & Gymnastics > Athletics
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Athletics & Gymnastics > Running & Jogging
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Training & Coaching