Nonlinear Optics and Solid-State Lasers: Advanced Concepts, Tuning-Fundamentals and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) Hardcover – 14 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book covers the complete spectrum of nonlinear optics and all solid state lasers.The book integrates theory, calculations and practical design, technology, experimental schemes and applications. With the expansion and further development of Laser technology, the wavelength spectrum of Lasers had to be enlarged, even to be tunable which requires the use of nonlinear optical and Laser tunable technology. It systematically summarizes and integrates the analysis of international achievements within the last 20 years in this field. It will be helpful for university teachers, graduate students as well as engineers.
About the Author
About the author: very prominent scientist
Professor, Director, Institute of Laser and Opto-Electronics, Department of Opto-Electronics Eng., College of Precision Instrument and Opto-Electronics Eng., Tianjin University, Academician, Chinese Academy of Science.
Visiting Scholar at UC Davis and UC Berkeley, Ginzton Lab., Stanford University, Polytechnic University, N.Y., Univ.of Central Florida, U.of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Center for Laser Studies of USC, CA, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, U. of St.Andrews, U. Liverpool,
U. Strathclyde, U. Of Southampton, UK, CNET, France
Consultant at Quantronics Corp.
Vice Chairman of Laser Speciality Committee of OSC
World Gold Medal of Invention, Eureka, Brussels, 1988
National Invention Award Class II, Academician, Chinese Academy of Science,
authored 5 books in Chinese
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Applied Optics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Light, Optics & Laser
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics