Set of 4 Non-Rust Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Clip Cable Clamp - Fits 1/4" Diameter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Essential hardware accessory in solid steel with rust-inhibiting galvanized zinc finish
- Secure rope, wire or cable; use with or without thimble (not included) to form loops & anchor points
- Provides superior hold to prevent slippage; easy to attach, remove & reuse
- Sized to clamp two lengths 1/4" dia. rope or cable; 1/2" hex nuts, 9/32" dia. steel rod
- For 1/4" diameter rope or cable; sold in set of 4 clips, also available in 3/16" and stainless steel
Specifications for this item
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Classic hardware piece for securing rope, cable or wire or forming loop. Goes on in just seconds and is easy to remove and reuse. Maximum capacity 11/32" (9mm) x 13/16" (21mm). Sold in sets of 4 clips; for large jobs order multiple sets. Each clip 1.9 oz.
Customers Also Shopped For