- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (17 Mar. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1508859825
- ISBN-13: 978-1508859826
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 682,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning: How to Cut Your Tax to Zero: 2015/2016 Paperback – 17 Mar 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very detailed look at non residence and other international tax planning issues. I read this as (a) I wanted something bang up to date and (b) I have a number of other books from... Read morePublished on 20 Mar. 2015 by Jack
Very comprehensive guide. Easy to read and understand. It's quite extensive but breaks down into easily digestible chapters. Read morePublished on 18 Mar. 2015 by james cutter