- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago (10 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1885923619
- ISBN-13: 978-1885923615
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2 x 25.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,162,576 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Nomads, Tribes and the State in the Ancient Near East: Cross-disciplinary Perspectives (Oriental Institute Seminars) Paperback – 10 May 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.