Nomads of the Present: Social Movements and Individual Needs in Contemporary Culture Paperback – 2 Mar 1989
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This book is a study of the development and influence of collective action in contemporary western culture, such as student and youth protest, feminism, and the peace and ecology movements. It offers an understanding of what motivates people to join and remain in social movements.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Critical Theory
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Political & Social Issues
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Feminist Criticism