Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £20.23 delivery
Nokia Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch – Activity, Fitness and Heart Rate tracker
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Heart rate monitoring - Continually track heart rate in workout mode and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to improve health over time. Connectivity-iOS compatibility (iOS 8 and higher)-iPhone 4S and more recent,iPod touch 5th generation and more recent and iPad 3rd generation and more recent. Android compatibility (5.0 and higher)-- Requires a Bluetooth Low Energy device . Bluetooth connectivity-Bluetooth Low Energy needed.
- Long-lasting battery - Up to 25 days battery life on one charge, plus 20 more days on power reserve mode (time & activity tracking only)
- 24/7 activity tracking - Automatically track walk, run, swim, distance & calories burned and 30+ activities that can be recognized
- Water resistant to 50m - Steel HR is water-friendly - from automatic swim recognition to having no fear when you shower, go snorkeling or get caught in the rain
- Sleep monitoring - Sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up, which helps you wake up during an ideal time in your sleep cycle
- Smart notifications & Alexa integration - Get text, call, email, calendar and smart notifications. Plus, you can now ask Alexa about your activity stats when you enable the free Alexa Skill
- Nokia Health is transitioning into Withings. Please note that Nokia Health and Withings products share the same technical specifications. You may receive a Nokia Health or Withings branded device during manufacturer transition
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Nokia Steel HR Rose Gold Hybrid Smartwatch – Activity, Fitness and Heart Rate tracker
Garmin Vivomove Large HR Hybrid Smartwatch - Black
FOSSIL Q Accomplice Navy Blue Stainless Steel – Analogue Women's Hybrid Smartwatch Android and iOS compatible – Bluetooth Technology - Activity and Sleep Tracking, Smartphone Notifications
Garmin Vivomove Fitness Tracker with Sport Band - Black
Huawei Watch 2 Sport Smartwatch - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£10.80||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||24.6 x 3.6 x 1.3 cm||25.48 x 1.3 x 3.99 cm||4.3 x 1.2 x 4.3 cm||0.99 x 0.99 x 0.99 cm||1.19 x 4.19 x 4.44 cm||4.5 x 4.89 x 1.26 cm|
|Item Weight||41 grams||50 grams||41 grams||249 grams||50 grams||60 grams|
Steel Hr. Is The First Activity Tracker With Heart Rate Monitoring To Offer A Long-Lasting Battery Life Of 25 Days, All Housed In A Classic Watch Style Perfect For Transitioning From The Gym To The Office To A Night Out. Plus Stay Connected With Smartphone Notifications That Appear Right On The Watch Screen.
From the manufacturer
A truly wearable HR monitor
Steel HR is one of the first activity tracker with heart rate monitoring to offer a long-lasting battery life of 25 days, all housed in a classic watch style perfect for transitioning from the gym to the office to a night out. Plus stay connected with smartphone notifications that appear right on the watch screen.
Round The Clock Activity Tracking
Steel HR is a comprehensive activity tracker that automatically recognises walk, run, swim, and sleep and delivers in-depth reporting right to your smartphone.
Easy and Intuitive HR Monitoring
During workouts, see your heart rate at a glance. After, assess overall performance with a personalised in-app report that delivers insights on maximum heart rate and time spent in each heart rate zone.
On Time and In the Know
Steel HR features a screen that displays information you want at any time. View steps, distance, calories burned, alarm time, and smart notifications from all your favourite apps right on your wrist so you can stay connected on the go.
Battery up to 25 days
Steel HR goes from the office, to the gym, to a night on the town, and boasts serious endurance — it has one of the longest battery life of any HR tracker on the market.
Water resistant to 50m
Steel HR is a heart rate monitor that can accompany you to the pool, hit the showers, and survive a downpour.
Steel HR helps you wake up at the optimal point in your sleep cycle. Simply set a window of time, and Steel HR will wake you via a silent vibrating alarm during your lightest sleep stage within this range.
Customers who bought this item also bought
149 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 149 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got a Milanese loop to go with it as I’m not keen on rubber straps.
Great battery life (I’m fed up of constantly charging my watch!)
Always shows time and goal progress (I often found my Fitbit would need to be tapped to show the time)
Can change the time without internet connection (I travel a lot so this is my biggest gripe with Fitbit)
App is good
Sync is fast and doesn’t need internet
Single button is all you need to scroll through the displays or start exercise tracking (I was most confused as to why my Fitbit blaze had 3 buttons and a touch screen, I only ever used one button)
Heartbeat tracking isn’t constant (to save battery I assume)
Sometimes thinks I have fallen asleep if I am reading
Small screen limits what can be seen on it
There is no seconds hand but then the Fitbit doesn’t show seconds either.
I’m so glad I did.
It’s much more intuitive than the Fitbit. The HR doesn’t think you’ve done thousands of steps when you’re driving. As it was getting tiresome recording every car journey with the Fitbit (I live in a rural location so driving is essential). I no longer have to record my driving movements with the HR.
I am a violinist/ fiddler and unfortunately it does confuse playing violin with lots of steps, so I normally transfer to my stationary arm when playing music. It’s not a big deal.
It records sleep fairly well too although it stopped tracking sleep for a week and I contacted customer service and they pointed me in the direction of resetting it and all is fine since. I always thought the Fitbit under-recorded my sleep and the Nokia HR possibly over-records my sleep but not so much that it annoys me.
The app, as many others will testify, could really do with a more user friendly interface upgrade as it’s quite clunky but I do like the wellness programmes (sleep, fat loss etc). And the app links with my Nokia weighing scales too so that’s quite handy.
I have been using my Nokia HR watch for the last 4 months and I have received many many compliments and people can’t believe it is also a fitness tracker and heart rate monitor.
I bought a screen protector for it, it is a must and gives peace of mind. It wasn’t that difficult to attach despite some reviews to the contrary.
The Nokia HR is just a beautiful piece of arm-architecture!
Long may it last!
A month later: Out and about until 1300 today, including wandering around the supermarket for an hour. The Steel HR counted 915 step in five hours, while the fake fitbit registered a more realistic 2897. Dn't buy this for counting steps unless you walk everywhere swinging your arms as though marching!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?