Nokia Lumia 710 Sim Free Windows Phone - Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed for life on the go - the ClearBlack AMOLED display minimises glare, even outdoors. Rely on a long-lasting battery and built-in multitasking
- Work on the move - Office 365 enables you to work from anywhere
- Designed for instant social experiences and image sharing - personalise your start screen the way you want it, group people based on how they fit into your life, and pin individuals to the start screen for group conversations and photo sharing
- Nokia Music - whether you're at home, out and about, or travelling you can enjoy music and games
- Share it with the world - see something special, snap a picture-perfect moment with the fast 5 MP camera, and share it instantly
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
View Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents straight from your email. You can edit them too, and send them back when you're done. When you need some thinking space, work out of office. It's easy. See something special? A place? A person? Then snap a picture-perfect moment with the fast 5 MP camera. You can share it fast too, to let the world like it almost as soon as you've seen it.
Prepare to be amazed
Nokia with Windows phones - instant updates, super-fast mobile internet and a design that's sure to turn heads. Experience the amazing every day.
Not your every day everyday phone
Nokia with Windows Phone combines the best in stylish hardware with the best in stylish software. The result is a colourful touch screen phone that not only looks great, but also keeps you close to all the important things in your world. You can even change the colour of the tiles each day to sult your mood.
Comfortable to hold and endlessly touchable, the phones are made for whatever the world throws your way. Take the ClearBlack display technology: It gives you the benefit of a super-bright screen for greater visibility when you're out and about.
And that clear picture shows you all the things that matter: from your friends and family, to music and movies, to the web, the wider world and your work.
People are at the heart of Nokia with Windows Phone. The People Hub gives you access to everyone you know in just a click. It's where being social starts. Out-of-the-box you'll have no need to open separate social network apps to see what's happening, because all the latest updates from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn can be opened straight from the Start screen.
And that's just the beginning. You can pin your closest friends, family and groups to your start screen for easy access. Facebook Chat and SMS can integrate into one easy to follow stream to let you continue the conversation in the most convenient channel. And you can go from pocket to photo to Facebook in seconds with the super-sharp camera.
Live without barriers
Nokia with Windows Phone is packed with features designed to make your life easier and more entertaining, wherever it takes you.
Nokia Drive and Nokia Maps give you comprehensive mobile navigation and the insider knowledge to make you feel like a local anywhere. If you're working on the go, then Microsoft Office Mobile will give you the tools to meet any deadline, regardless of your location.
Super-fast browsing is just a tile away with Internet Explorer 9. And if you're after the best in entertainment, it's accessible in a simple click. Nokia Music and Mix Radio give you access to a huge selection of songs. Marketplace and Xbox Live give you endless apps, videos and games to choose from.
Nokia Lumia 710
Designed for you
The Nokia Lumia 710 with Windows Phone. A more colourful way to stay connected.
Personalise it, make it yours
Personalise it with exchangeable covers and thousands of apps
The Start screen is clear and simple, and it's easy to customise it just the way you like. Change the colour and change the cover to match. Pin your favourite apps to it. Get live updates. Whatever you do, it only takes one glance to see it all.
Designed for instant social experience & image sharing
Personalise your start screen the way you want it, group people based on how they fit into your life, and pin individuals to the start screen for group conversations and photo sharing.
Get updates from all over the place in one place. Chat and SMS work together. You can see your email inboxes, either individually or combined on one tile. And you can see the latest updates from Facebook ,Twitter & Linkedin. All easy to see. All on your Home Screen. It's the best way to be in touch.
Best browsing experience with IE 9
Browse with the fast and familiar Internet Explorer 9, pin individual web pages to the start menu, search instantly with Bing as you type, and switch smoothly between tasks
See the web the way it's meant to be seen. With Internet Explorer 9, HTML5, and a fast processor you'll get really fast internet connections for really easy browsing.
Made to travel
Designed for life on the go
Get out and go places. The ClearBlack AMOLED display minimises glare even outdoors. You can rely on the long-lasting battery when you’re on the go. And the built-in multitasking lets you do several things at the same time.
Nokia Music with mix radio
Whether you're at home, out and about, or travelling you can enjoy music and games. Tune in to streaming radio from all over the world and discover new releases based on your musical preferences. Or take on the latest games available from Xbox LIVE. One thing is sure - you won't be bored.
Work on the move
How's the view from your desk today? With Office 365 you can work virtually anywhere. View Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents straight from your email. You can edit them too, and send them back when you're done. When you need some thinking space, work out of office. It's easy.
5 MP camera
Share it with the world
See something special? A place? A person? Then snap a picture-perfect moment with the fast 5 MP camera. You can share it fast too, to let the world like it almost as soon as you've seen it.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm glad I chose the Lumia 710. There are two reasons why:
1. Nokia have made an excellent piece of hardware. To me, it is well sized, with a great screen. It might not be the highest definition or the largest, but in the sub £250 price range it's a winner. It seems well built, and everything so far works well. The battery life is great for me, easily lasting 1 day to 2 days, and that's with wifi and data, push emails, browsing, playing games, a little bit of navigation, plus texts and a few calls a day etc. I have a bit of brand loyalty to Nokia I guess, but it seems an excellent piece of hardware, and the performance for running the software is so fast and smooth, and better than iPhone/iPad in my experience...
2. The software is fantastic. I thought I would hate Windows Phone, joking about blue screen of death and other problems. You have to give it a go to really see what a well designed operating system it is. It makes the whole experience of using the phone very easy for calls and messaging, setting up and managing email accounts, syncing and fully integrating with Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. The tile effect is great, as everything is available at a touch, with dynamic and updating splashes of colour.Read more ›
What should a phone have good?
Simply outstanding. It's even better than iPhone; I don't know how they do it, but it's great. In my opinion this is very important to everyday use; no lag, fluid moves, and so on... Android's Galaxy S2 is a much higher spec phone, and the software has had hundreds of revisions more than windows phone, but it doesn't get close in terms of fluid. iPhone is very fluid also.
The design is nice, plastic, but it feels good; also like the combination colors. only had it for 2 months and didn't drop it yet, but it feels that it will last; of course speaking in "material" and build terms, the iphone seems to step in front. The physical quality of the materials of a phone is important, it's what we see everyday, and what suffers drops, scratches, dirt, dust... I think that the three are well designed, however I feel the iphone more fragile than the other two (I have also some friends with iphone broken because of drops, and none with a broken galaxy).
I don't care about resolution, brand, type..., I prefer to judge what I see.Read more ›
I was looking for a 3.7 or 4 inch screen, but under £200. I was tempted by recent sleek and poweful Android phones (HTC One S, Sony xperia S), but these are generally significantly more expensive at about £400.
* Best onscreen keyboard I have ever used. No need here for replacement keyboards.
* 3.7 inch screen and 800x480 resolution is a good combination, text is readable over a wide variety of type sizes and it's still comfortable to use one handed.
* 1.4Ghz chip provides stellar performance for the price. In regular usage (particularly for browsing) it wipes the floor with the comparably priced but under-powered 600MHz Wildfire S.
* Voice support is embedded in the OS and is excellent, not as comprehensive as Apple's Siri, but remarkably accurate and useful for straightforward use cases of sending and dictating a text message or email.
* Nokia applications are useful, particularly the free worldwide satnav.
* integration of social networking features is better than installing separate apps
* WP7 connector software for OS X works well and provides integration with iTunes and Aperture/iPhoto. This is also used for Firmware upgrades, which was seamless the first time I used it.
* The metro design has been widely & rightly praised in the press.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
wish it had been advertised as being sold from finland ,it took 1 hour to find out what language it was and then 2 hours to convert into english before being able to use it.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
The performance of Nokia Lumia 710 is good, but it's has a major setback in it's features with particular regard to Video calling. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Ben Asata
Good as a phone, but many apps only available on I phone or google.Published on 26 Aug. 2014 by Derek
Good signal strength, Nokia drive and Nokia maps using the built in GPS. Runs on Windows OS, so not the best one for apps.Published on 3 Aug. 2014 by Adam
I mean no exaggeration when I say this phone is a waste of time and money. Ever since I got this phone, I have had nothing but problems with it. Read morePublished on 21 May 2014 by Jack Kendall
Not as flexible as the Apple and Androids - but I will say it does not get slower over time. Although the camera is only average quality for calls, facebook and browsing it's... Read morePublished on 10 May 2014 by Woodgnome
Bought this phone as I read the reviews and said it was simple to use, yes it worked fine for a month or so, and now the USB port it broken. Read morePublished on 4 May 2014 by helen littler
After several trips to the carphone warehouse where they tried their best I still have calls I cannot answer and problems abroad.Published on 26 Dec. 2013 by couldbeverse