Nokia Asha 201 SIM Free (For 2G - Not 3G compatible) Mobile Phone - Graphite
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Be part of the conversation - live status updates from Facebook and other social networks
- Play it loud - enjoy the latest songs on the enhanced stereo FM radio and record them straight to your phone with FM recording
- Nokia Browser - enjoy a faster, richer web browsing experience. By compressing pages by up to 90%, Nokia Browser ensures smaller downloads, lower data charges and faster page loads
- Make it yours - customise your home screen by adding your favourite shortcuts
- Catch the moment - catch fun moments on film with the 2 MP camera with 4x digital zoom
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nokia A00004279 - Asha 201 Sim Free Symbian - Graphite
The Nokia Asha 201 gives you live status updates from Facebook and other social networks, keeps your email inbox up-to-date, and lets you chat with WhatsApp, all from your phone. And with the QWERTY keyboard, it’s quick and easy to type out comments, replies, and messages.
Enjoy the latest songs on the enhanced stereo FM radio and record them straight to your phone with FM recording. You get up to 52 hours music playback and a powerful built-in speaker to play your music out loud, and you can add up to 32 Gb of memory with a microSD card. With Ringtone tuning you can even turn your favourite tunes into your own personal ringtones.
Enhance your Nokia Asha 201 with apps, games, and more. There are tons of useful and informative apps to download, as well as lots of classic and newly released games. You even can add a shortcut to the Nokia Store on your home screen to keep it close at hand. There's a lot to discover, so get ready to explore.
Enjoy a faster, richer web browsing experience. By compressing web pages by up to 90 %, the Nokia Browser ensures smaller downloads, lower data charges, and faster page loads. And with the option to personalise start pages, you can get quick access to all your favourite content, including your most frequently visited websites.
You can customise your home screen by adding your favourite shortcuts so that you can get to the things you want directly from the home screen, and catch fun moments on film with the 2 megapixel camera. It has up to 4x digital zoom to get you closer to the action, and you can share your best photos with your online networks too.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
As a pensioner I need a mobile phone for three things only - calls, text messaging and FM radio. However for physical reasons I find a QWERTY keyboard absolutely essential, which cuts out most phones otherwise advertised as "basic".
After a string of problems with more elaborate offerings (from Sony Ericsson and Samsung and from Nokia itself, a C63) this is the first model I have ever encountered which fulfils my requirements reliably and which (most important of all) ENABLES ME TO SWITCH ALL OTHER POSSIBLE FUNCTIONS OFF, so that I am not constantly paying for interruptions from services I do not want.
It has a lovely clear screen - high-resolution, considering the size - and the keyboard is a pleasure to use. Radio 4 is excellent on it. Thank you, Nokia.
|Length: 0:33 Mins|
not exactly, buts it more than enough stuff to keep you entertained unlike feature phones (lets call it bordeline smart)
its a lovely looking handset, and feels a little thicker than today's offering. a little tricky to get used to at first, but after a while you start to get attuned to this phone and tend to learn something new about it by the day.
here are some of the advantages
* Easy to use
* Fairly big display
* Supports mp4 video play back @ 320*240 + "24fps which is bizarre at this price range (but happy)
* The camera is not sharp, but the picture is crisp and clear if you view it on a screen less than 800*600 (not bad)
* You can install various apps like whats-app, Facebook chat, msn etc
* The internet is 'always on' so you get on the fly email notifications (super bizarre for the price)
* it has an mp3 player, basic but pretty good. - There is no equaliser or sound scheme feature keep in mind
* the calender feature is awesome, the easiest I have come across
* your phones data, and others including notes and calender entries, messages etc can be synced with your computer. (Microsoft Outlook)
* The battery seems pretty good, since I'm always fiddling with it, in fact I got a day and a half of use considering I was tormenting the poor thing.
* Internal games are okay and it seems most games on Nokia Ovi are free (Happy Days) and as a bonus you are given a 60 day window to download up to 40 EA games for free! valued at £3.00 each, a saving of £120, look for 'Games Gift' in the 'my apps' section. it may not apply to all phones but it present in version 11 in United Kingdom.Read more ›
Overall I like this phone very much. It's light, easy and handy, which does not eat loads of data that saves my money.
Unfortunately I do not think the casing is the quality and standard generally expected from Nokia. The plastic marks easily and even with a gel case the phone casing does not feel strong enough for heavy usage, it all feels a bit cheap.
If you want a basic social networking/internet/music player phone with clear and easy format this may be for you, but if you are willing to pay a bit more the Nokia C300Nokia C3-00 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Greyis a far better option as not only does it have the feel of an expensive phone, it looks good, and it also has wireless connection availability for internet and email use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Phone doesn't accept any SIM card. Only realised when it was too late to return as I wanted to use it overseasPublished 5 months ago by Onalethata T.
Exactly what was ordered. Great little phone for my 10 year old as it'd basically just a phone!Published 6 months ago by Darren
Great little phone at a great price. Takes decent pictures too, but the movie function is poor. But I didn't buy it for that. Read morePublished 9 months ago by jonesthesteam
Doesn't break. Works like an old good hardcore mobile.Published 9 months ago by Georgios Papaioannou