Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle New Album - Foo Fighters Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Jan 2011, 15:24:36 GMT
Soose says:
Are these earphones good for blocking out loud/heavy noise or are they just way too cheap for that? I ask because I have never really used headphones before but need something to enable me to watch tv or play music whilst I try to get a noisy neighbour problem resolved. The noise is kids above me jumping, stamping etc, so I am not sure if this type of noise can be blocked out and whether these headphones would be any use for that, or if I would need to spend a lot more money to get the right kind of product. Thanks. Susan.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Aug 2011, 14:40:00 BST
newmikeman says:
They would be no good at all for the purpose you describe. I bought a pair for a noisy office but they are no good for that either.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Aug 2011, 14:58:19 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Aug 2011, 15:00:17 BST
Soose says:
Thanks, I will do some further research and see if there is anything with more noise reduction that might help, although luckily most of the heavy noise has stopped.

Posted on 27 Sep 2011, 17:27:30 BST
[Deleted by the author on 27 Sep 2011, 17:27:40 BST]

Posted on 12 Apr 2012, 12:31:28 BST
You need some tight fitting earbuds for that app. Those JVC ones look goodJVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  8 Jan 2011
Latest post:  12 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer