Nod-Pod Single Sleeping Bag Liner - Various Colours
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rectangular standard size sleeping bag liner - 210cm long x 75cm wide and just 135 grams
- NEW reinforced seams - extra tough!
- Supplied with storage pouch and pillow inlet - 1 year warranty on all sleeping bag liners
- Suitable for all climates; use on it's own or team with your cold weather sleeping bag
- Gives added protection from mosquitos, bed bugs and the elements, easy to wash and care for - machine or hand wash in cold water. Perfect for use on transport, hostels, camping, festivals and trekking
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What's a Nod-Pod?
Nod-Pod sleeping bag liners are made from durable artificial silk and feature a smooth, shiny aesthetic but are extra tough, machine washable and require minimal upkeep whilst on the road.
Benefits of Using a Nod-Pod Sleeping Bag Liner
- Ideal for a variety of weather conditions - keeps you cool in tropical climates by drawing away moisture from the body. In cooler climates it can be used to add around 5°C of warmth, making it a great asset for air conditioned environments and for use with your cold weather sleeping bag for extra warmth, to prolong the life and reduce need for washing.
- Keep mosquitoes at bay by spraying lightly with insect repellent, additionally it can help give protection from bed bugs. Ideally wash before first use to soften fabric - can be hand or machine washed and dries fast, fabric will soften more and more with wear.
- Perfect for use on long haul transport, backpacking, camping, trekking, festivals and more! Silky-smooth fabric means its easy to slip in and out of even with clothes on!
Satisfaction Guaranteed - 1 Year Warranty
If you have any issues whatsoever with your item please contact us for a replacement or refund. We offer a 1 year warranty on all purchases as we want customers to be satisfied with their purchase and buy with confidence.
We also stock XL Extra Large, Mummy, Double and 100% Pure Mulberry Silk sleeping bag liners, just search "Nod-Pod" to see our full range.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This being said the quality of the material seemed good and felt very comfy before it split and if it could be guaranteed that it wouldn't split I would buy it again. I hope the manufacturer finds a way of improving the seams because this could be a really lovely item!
I saw it recommended on sites for what to take backpacking but unless you're staying in the cheap of the cheap hostels you will be fine!
I dont know if I move around in my sleep alot but boy did this just get mashed up! In the end it was more of a blanket than a sleeping bag!!
Though if you are not sure its a low cost purchase!
Most recent customer reviews