Colour: Grey|Change
Price:£2.97+ £0.50 shipping

on 17 February 2014
Bought this after seeing something very similar in a big department store (for 4 times the price) and kicked myself for not buying it so when I came across this I was chuffed to pieces as the quality is second to none and as for price I honestly don’t know how they make any money on it! We get a lot of complements on it from visitors so I’d recommend it at drop of a hat! VERY PLEASED!
on 17 February 2014
Gave this to a friend at Christmas who initially didn't like it, her taste, not mine, I liked it very much, but when I asked her to give it back, she wouldn't because her friends and daughter liked it. I thought it was great.
on 31 January 2016
Thank you! I received the product and it was exactly as described and pictured. The material feels tough, so hopefully will last and easily found a standard sized cushion to fit in it (as the cushion is not included). The colour matches in the image and in person, so if you like what you see, it's a must have.
Zip is small and discreet, so there isn't a large metal part which keeps poking the person leaning against it!
Very pleased with this purchase, would purchase from this company again.
on 2 December 2015
Beautiful covers but had a very stale smell (probably due to storage), when they arrived. 3 washes and airing on line but smell is still there a bit. Saying that, quality etc is good so I chose to keep them with a view to them absorbing the homely smells around them eventually to resolve the problem.
on 25 June 2015
Bought these to cover husbands wheelchair cushions, not box cushions I agree, but bought large enough to fit anyway. They are great, fit well and will certainly help to prevent getting a sweaty behind, very common with the usual cushion covering. Husband likes them as they are quite masculine to look at, so he does not feel in any way lowered by their use.
on 13 February 2014
Amazing cushions, such good quality and so cheap. Only problem I had was I wanted brown, did not look close enough to realise they are black and grey, but still love them.
on 11 February 2015
Really lovely. I got two to put on the sofa for Christmas - they are still there, I could not bear to put them away until next year......
They look even better than the photo. I did need to wash them as they had a 'new' smell to them and I can also say they washed very well!
on 2 May 2014
I thought these looked gorgeous but was very disappointed. Only opened one packet and found the cover to have a mark on it. Also, I did not like the scratchy material so sent them back for a refund which has not been a problem
on 29 November 2013
Really good quality cushion cover.

Fabric is quite quick and seems really well made.

Bargain compared to others at twice the price. Better quality than lots of others I've seen too.

Recommended
on 26 April 2014
Very pleased with this purchase.

The quality is fantastic. Feel and looks a lot more expensive than it is. Have seen very similar in department stores for upwards of £20 each. Absolute bargain.