- Also check our best rated Hair Oil reviews
Noble Argan Oil. Pure Moroccan Organic Argan Oil for Hair Skin Nails.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- COLLECTED AND CAREFULLY SELECTED from a SECRET area in Morocco, where the best argan trees grow. 100% Organic Pure Virgin Cold Pressed Moroccan Unroasted Filtered Argan Oil ECOCert certified.
- SHINY HAIR - your hair will be shiny and resistant. It will minimize the split ends, bringing a healthy shine to your hair and keep it naturally strong. The Perfect Oil for Hair.
- BABY SKIN - It goes deep in your skin so fast you can't even believe you have used it. It increases your skin elasticity and leaves you a baby texture. The Perfect Argan Oil for Skin.
- GORGEOUS NAILS - The potent combination of Vitamin E, high volume of unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants keep your nails and cuticles from chipping, peeling, getting too dry or falling apart.
- GET 10 YEARS YOUNGER! Results in days. Get your Moroccan oil for Hair Skin Nails now!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
NOBLE COMMITMENT announces its BEST and NEW 100% Organic Pure Virgin Cold Pressed Moroccan Unroasted Filtered Argan Oil, ideal for HAIR SKIN NAILS and BODY care. This is not just another Moroccan Oil. This is the ancient one, extracted from the secret areas, where only the nobles were allowed to walk. There is no better evidence for its effects than the fact that Moroccan women have used it since 1500 B.C. to protect, moisturize and strengthen their hair, skin, nails, feet and more. Today, it can be used on its own, applied directly, or it can be combined with existing beauty products as an additional "super-ingredient" to maximize their effectiveness. Our Argan Oil is the ultimate organic solution for relieving and healing dry skin, sun damage, scar tissue, blemishes(Eczema, Psoriasis). The natural moisturizing elements in the oil work quickly to hydrate and rejuvenate your skin, while protective Vitamin E and rich fatty acids work together to keep your feet looking and feeling great. This amazing oil for hair will minimize split ends, bring a healthy shine to your locks and keep your hair naturally strong. Beyond simply strengthening your hair, this organic oil also penetrates deeply to the scalp, where its amazing moisturizing capacity goes to work on dandruff and dry scalp. Applying the secret Argan Oil directly to your nails and cuticles is the perfect way to keep them healthy, moisturized and protected. The potent combination of Vitamin E, Omega 3, 6, 9 and natural antioxidants keeps your nails and cuticles from chipping, peeling, getting too dry and falling apart. LIVE and FEEL YOUNGER and HEALTHIER with the ancient secret organic Moroccan argan oil, offered by Noble Commitment! GET YOURS NOW!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Box contents:
- Dark brown glass bottle of argan oil with dropper-lid
- Printout instructions of how to use argan oil on hair, skin and nails
- - -
* Does it tick the boxes of "good" argan oil?
I'm one of those people who wants to make sure any product I put on my skin is safe and healthy so I searched for the main ways to tell if an argan oil is of good quality. Here's what I found and how this product measures up to the requirements:
Good quality argan oil should have the following:
- Ingredients list containing only one ingredient, "argan oil"
- Label should stipulate that it's "100% argan oil"
Check. It says it's 100% pure, virgin cold-pressed argan oil.
- Argan oil that's organic is always a good thing
Check. It says that it's "certified organic".
- Bottle container should be made of dark glass because glass is non-reactive with the oil (unlike plastics which may leach chemicals into oily substances), and the dark glass helps preserve the light-sensitive nutrients and antioxidants in the oil to ensure the highest possible level of nourishing ingredieents
Check. Bottle is made of dark brown glass.
- Should have a scent (deodorized products have been processed and nutients are lost during processing), and the scent should be mild, not overly strong
Check. I thought it smelled very much like mild olive oil only nuttier. I've tested argan oils by other companies too and this one is the most nutty-smelling one I've smelled to date.
- Texture should be smooth, non-sticky texture
Check. The texture is much what you'd expect from an oil, but compared to other oils (eg olive oil, coconut oil) I thought it felt "lighter". It's not greasy and absorbs really fast into the skin, leaving almost no oily trace behind. Compared to other argan oils I've tried, I found this one to stand out as being particularly non-greasy and fast-absorbing.
- Colour should be a light golden yellow colour
Check. It's light, but with subtle yellow / gold hues. The oil is also cloudy which I admit at first had me worried since I havent seen cloudy argan oil before, but I researched it and found that cloudiness in argan oil is a sign of a high grade argan oil that hasn't been overly refined. (Clear oils tend to show more processing and refinement). Of all the argan oils I've tested to date, this is the only one that's been cloudy - the others were all clear, so I guess that means that this one has been the most authentic, the least refined and of the highest quality.
This product literally ticks all the criteria I could find online for what makes a good quality argan oil.
- - -
* How I felt using it:
- As a skin moisturizer, I found argan oil to effectively and gently moisturize my skin well, be it my hands, feet, elbows or anywhere else. I love that it's a natural moisturizer that's free of nasty chemicals and is rich in nutrients and less greasy than olive oil or coconut butter which I'd previously been using.
- As a hair treatment: It can help with frizz / fluffiness / excessive dryness by adding some moisture (oil) to let the grease hold it down (or nourish if it's very dry), but I found it's best used sparingly, especially if you have fine, not-super-dry hair like me to avoid stringy / greasy-looking hair - a little goes a long way (and always massage in hands first and then run into hair and comb it / brush it in to avoid creating uneven greasiness). I found that for me the best way to use it on my hair is to apply it as a hair mask type treatment, applied about an hour before washing my hair, to wash out with regular shampoo: this helped give my hair a softer feel, giving it more shine after washing. Since using it I feel my hair is also healthier and I'm not sure if it's just a feeling or not but it feels to me to be growing faster since using argan oil. It also helped moisturize and nourish a dry scalp.
- - -
This is a great product! The packaging has a small-business feel to it which makes me feel like the there is a greater likelihood that more attention may be provided to ensure this one product is made well. The product itself seems to me to be of particularly high quality compared to other argan oils I've tried in the past, despite the bottle not having a hygeine or security seal which worried me initially. This oil serves as a natural, healthy moisturizer for skin and hair. I'd happily recommend this product.
I'm am in no way connected to the company however product was received free of charge and this is my PERSONAL HONEST review.
Thanks for taking time to read this review. If you found it helpful please click on "Yes" below to let others know. Amazon customers depends on community of reviewers to help them identifying best products at best prices.
Most recent customer reviews
-DELIVERED WITHIN 3 DAYS
-QUALITY PACKAGING ,COLORFUL.
-INSIDE BOX :INSTRUCTIONS LEAFLET WITH PLENTY OF INFO +BOTTLE
-BOTTLE :DARK BROWN AS...Read more
PLEASE NOTE: I RECIEVED THIS AT A DISCOUNTED RATE IN RETURN OF A HONEST...Read more