- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press Reprints distributed by Sa; New edition edition (27 Nov. 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198226578
- ISBN-13: 978-0198226574
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 563,694 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Nobility of Later Mediaeval England (Ford Lectures) Paperback – 27 Nov 1980
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > The Plantaganets & Medieval England
- Books > History > Europe > Medieval
- Books > History > Social & Cultural
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology