on 1 February 2018
This is a great water bottle. In hindsight I should have bought a smaller one, I have rats and I give them fresh water everyday and they simply couldn’t drink this amount in 24h! So that’s a consideration when purchasing this. Having said that it has served its purpose. My top tip would be after filling the bottle give it a shake (as per instructions to prevent leaks) but also give it a little squeeze this then creates a suction in the bottle and stops any initial drips of water. Also put the wire holder on to the cage first, hooping it onto the cage bars then when attaching the bottle slide the metal hoop up and then back down over the bottle. This saves trying to hoop it around the bottle often with wet hands which is an impossible task! If you give your pet a supplement in their water this bottle has water measurements on the side which helps with dosage etc.
Recommended ⭐️
on 8 September 2016
Leaked the entire contents into the rats' cage in approximately two hours (popped out to the shops - I didn't just watch it drain!). Not happy.
on 26 February 2018
Bought to replace an old version of the same bottle which had become cracked and worn. Easy to fit with wire attachment provided and fits perfectly on the cage. No drips and plenty of water in there- great if you are going away for the weekend or something like that. Also large enough to put ice cubes in for the summer months (i use the long water bottle ice cube moulds)
on 17 August 2017
perfect size for a guinea pig, drips less than the bigger ones but holds enough water for a thirsty guinea pig
on 27 February 2018
Good, although sometimes the ball can get stuck in the metal tube and there is no access to water, found my mice really dehydrated one day. Definitely check that its working regularly.
on 13 February 2018
It doesn't drip though the wire clip is a little tight for the cage / pen bars I use it with.
It is a little large for a single Bunny as I use it for currently so the water needs changing quite frequently without it getting close to 50% used.
on 25 November 2016
I bought this product after purchasing the newest member of our family, "Mr.Pickles".

I was drawn to this product initially due to the exceptionally great price this piece of kit was on offer for. Though the desciption is listed as a "rodent water feeder", I decided that due to the size of our rabbit and with him being from the dwarf rabbit family, this would be the perfect size, even after he had fully developed and grown.

As expected the product is great, considering the price and ease of purchase due to shipping and quality.

The only down side I could point out is the clip which connects the feeding bottle to the cage or metal pen in our case is slightly loose and can sometimes fall off while in use. However this may be down to the fact, as mentioned before, that this product meant for a much smaller animal, and therefore designed to handle less aggressive use.

Overall I would highly reccommend this product.
on 3 December 2015
Unfortunately this only lasted 3 days with my little hamster who I have not been able to find a bottle for that he hasn't destroyed in a couple of days yet
on 17 December 2017
Simple, doesn't drip, doesn't block. Lasts for over a week for my Syrian hamster (don't worry, I change her water more often).
on 2 November 2017
Just the job. All these seem to leak after a while but this one seems to hang on to life longer than most.