- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Nobby Flexi Professional Lead, Giant, 10 m, Orange
- Flexi giant professional
- 10 m
- Stable soft grip with 10 metre tapeleash for especially large and powerful dogs
- Chromed snap hook, robust tape, weight approx 860g
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The flexi retractable leashes is the best on the market it never slacken, as they are always subject to sufficient tension. With the help of the integrated braking system, The animal is always under control. In addition, a lock button can fix the length of leash when walking 'to heel'. Proven technology, high stability and a good price-performance ratio make this product line. In 2008, the 3rd generation presented. Here, the durability of the classic lines of a patented high-tech suspension system was improved revolutionary. The Flexi Classic Basic 2 is a 5 meter long retractable leash for dogs up to 20kg.
Each Order comes with 1 x Flexi Giant Professional 10 m orange
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Quite expensive, but easily worth the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a bit heavy to carry around but this reflects how well made it is. I good product, a little more expensive than others but I think it's worth the money.Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by WildWoodTrainer