Noah's Garden: Restoring the Ecology of Our Own Backyards Paperback – 12 Apr 1996
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Describes the impact of carefully tended lawns and gardens on the natural ecology, and discusses how to restore the ecological balance with native plants and a change in gardening techniques.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Garden Styles > Wildlife Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > Flowers
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences > Flowers