Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Dec 2010 01:02:16 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Dec 2010 01:57:53 GMT
Simon Ward says:
Why is it you can buy the DVD and soon the Blu-ray of this film, but you can no longer buy the original soundtrack...? Does anyone know if it's available anywhere?

Posted on 27 Feb 2011 07:48:40 GMT
rattieboy says:
As i'm aware, the original soundtrack was discontinued a few years ago, so you need to find yourself a seconhand copy, however, this is rather challenging, they are very hard to come by, I am very lucky to own 1 of the original LPs of the soundtrack, i found mine on ebay. I will say this though, if you look long and hard enough, there is a free download of the films soundtrack on the internet, this is where i obtained a digital copy for my ipod.

Posted on 28 Feb 2011 04:26:18 GMT
Simon Ward says:
Hi Rattie

Yes I'm aware of the vinyl LPs, but I don't use a record player and the CDs that are available here on Amazon and ebaY are ridiculously priced. I have been checking on the net and found a few sites selling the original CD, but stating it's no longer available, and on other sites you can listen to thirty seconds of each track, but I haven't found a site where you can download it for free. Can you let me know what the name of the site is where you downloaded your free copy and even better still maybe you could send me a copy? But first, if you could point me in the right direction of site would be a start. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Feb 2011 10:20:46 GMT
rattieboy says:
e-mail me your e-mail address at and i shall send you a copy of the link where i found it

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Mar 2011 14:49:44 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 8 Mar 2011 15:26:32 GMT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  8 Dec 2010
Latest post:  1 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about