Customer reviews

No Time At All
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 9 December 2016
I loved this story of love and commitment. It could really be a truth about the lives of people who really love one another.
on 9 June 2014
Although this story is aimed at younger readers I was absolutely involved with it. The descriptions of the landscapes painted pictures in my mind's eye I would recommend this story - even though there is sadness in it but there is also joy and depiction of happiness..
on 23 January 2014
Loved this book. Easily read. As with all her books you just want to read to the end. Only a short book but very enjoyable. I have read almost all Susan Sallis books but this is the first book I have read on the kindle reader. Loved it. Have bought the latest Susan Sallis book to read on kindle too.
on 21 January 2017
Loved it
on 29 August 2015
Good but I think this was a childrens book no way of knowing.
on 1 April 2013
An unusual theme, and an enjoyable story. Her books always tackle a new angle and are satisfying as a good bedtime read. Thank you
on 30 November 2013
The books that this lady writes I totally enjoy as I can imagine it in it's minutest detail and enjoy every word. I have probably read most of her books and have endeavoured to try to read them all .....
on 27 December 2015