Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Learn more Fitbit
Customer Discussions > The Times and Sunday Times forum

No Scottish Football

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Nov 2012, 18:34:01 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Jan 2013, 17:28:25 GMT
I downloaded the Sunday Times for the Kindle this morning and turned to the Sports Section hoping to get a little bit of Scottish football. Not a sausage. I contacted the chat room for the Sunday Times and they directed me to http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/scotland/ but when I went there I needed a password to enter. I contacted them again and they said it was nothing to do with them and amazon will need to sort it out. So as the ST has passed this over to you, I am also passing it over and asking you if you can do something about this sorry state of affairs.

I wrote the previous complaint at the beginning of December. Now at the end of December I would like to add the following. I was reading the kindle edition of the Sunday Times last week, still feeling disgruntled about the lack of Scottish Football. I noticed that there had been one article for the past few weeks and I thought - still a second class citizen. This time there was nothing at all about the Edinburgh v Glasgow Rugby match. Over 11 000 spectators in a part of North Britain, so maybe the Sunday Times is working for the SNP. Again disgraceful state of affairs with a very poor show by the Kindle Edition of the Sunday Times.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  11 Nov 2012
Latest post:  11 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about