- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
No More Panic!: A Guide to overcoming panic attacks and recovering from panic disorder Paperback – 28 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tim Watkins (n.1960)was born in Cardiff (Wales). For 10 years he was Director of Depression Alliance Cymru, where he advised the Welsh Government on mental health policy. He is currently the Director of Life Surfing, a social enterprise providing coaching, mentoring and training to people with common mental health problems.
Top customer reviews
Some good holistic all round advice is also included on mental wellbeing being underpinned by diet, exercise, and being mindful of the thinking errors that can keep you trapped. Particularly helpful is the information on how to differentiate the signs between a panic attack and a heart attack - have never seen this explained so clearly.
Look for similar items by category