Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Dec 2009, 20:40:43 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Dec 2009, 21:52:44 GMT
I've bought this 'complete collection' set now and the first thing I did was to check the length of the six series 3 episodes....all only half an hour. Considering one of these episodes will air on Christmas eve and another on New Years eve, *and* considering this is the final series....would it have really killed Ruth and James to pen a double episode? Especially as there is no standalone Christmas special this year. Gutted! :(

Considering series 2 had seven episodes, and this third series has only six, like series 1, then it is a backward step....and I feel a little short changed. Still, it is a great set and a great show....I'll take what I can get. And I've still given it a five star review...as even if there is not that much of it, it is still a classic sitcom and fully deserves the five stars. After all, I am reviewing what there is of it....not what there isn't. It would have been unfair to dock points.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  9 Dec 2009
Latest post:  9 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about