- Get 10 £ discount for your tea glass double pack GAIWAN PURE550S (500 ml usable volume) with a large stainless steel strainer (30 years warranty). This glass is perfectly suitable for infusing and enjoying our loose leaf teas. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
No. 1323: Fruit Tea Loose Leaf"Fruity Morning" - 250 g (8.82 oz) - GAIWAN Germany - Apple, Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Hibiscus
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Taste: light, soft, low in acidity
- Preparation: 4-5 teaspoons (10-15g) per 1 L (13.8 fl oz) of water (100°C | 212°F), brewing time: 4-5 minutes.
- Ingredients: apple pieces, candied pineapple and papayas, strawberry fruit granules, hibiscus¹, flavors. Ingredients¹ from controlled organic cultivation.
- GAIWAN GERMANY: Discover our wide variety of teas at http://gaiwan.co.uk/amazon
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Taste: light, soft, low in acidity
Preparation: 4-5 teaspoons (10-15g) per 1 L (13.8 fl oz) of water (100°C | 212°F), brewing time: 4-5 minutes.
Ingredients: apple pieces, candied pineapple and papayas, strawberry fruit granules, hibiscus¹, flavors. Ingredients¹ from controlled organic cultivation.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.