- See the top-rated eye creams in our eye cream reviews.
Nivea Visage DNAge Eye Cream 15ml
- Anti-age system suitable for 40+ skin
- The formula with cell-active Folic Acid and Creatine effectively increases surface skin cell renewal
- It is enriched with an UVA/UVB light filter system and suitable for contact lens wearers
- RESULT: Improved skin vitality, skin’s firmness is noticeably improved and reduces the appearance of existing wrinkles & puffiness around the eyes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The lightweight formula Cellular Anti-Age Eye fills the sensitive skin around the eyes, smoothing lines and leaving immediately toned skin. Its formula is based on a combination of cell-compatible active ingredients * skin: hyaluronic acid, extract of magnolia and creatine.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylpropanediol, Octyldodecanol, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Nylon-12, Tapioca Starch, Folic Acid, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cera Microcristallina, PEG-40 Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium MethylparabenSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cream is lovely, yet I've noticed it's not the most powerful. Yet I enjoy it... :-)Published 16 months ago by Einat Maayan Segal
Besy eye cream and fantastic price, I gave my friends some and they liked it tooPublished 21 months ago by Pen Name
ALWAYS A FAVOURITE WITH ME! NICE LIGHT TEXTURE WITHOUT GREASINESS. WOULD BUY AGAIN. NIVEA'S QUALITY CAN ALWAYS BE RELIED ONPublished on 5 Nov. 2013 by Joanna
Good for slight wrinkles something more powerful is needed, in my case. My best advice is to catch eye wrinkles (Bags under Eyes) early on in years.Published on 24 Aug. 2013 by Mack0127