Customer reviews

on 15 October 2017
This is a great product, took me ages to find the perfect one. I prefer solid stick type as does not irritate me like roll on. Couldn't 't find it in the shops and was directed to Amazon. So pleased with this product.
on 15 March 2018
This is a great product with a lovely smell. I've been using it for over a month now and have not had a single concern over sweating. It keeps me feeling fresh and confident that I can survive a stressful day without any embarrasing rings!
VINE VOICEon 19 March 2014
I have this item on subscribe and save. It has taken me years to find the perfect anti perspirant which keeps me feeling fresh and secure. This fills me with a confidence I have never had in any other product and I have bought them all both cheap and expensive in my quest. My gym work outs are sweet smelling and energy filled these days thanks to this.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2014
I am quite impressed with this product which can actually be used anywhere not just underarms- I use it on my feet as well-it is very effective. Highly recommended.
on 17 January 2015
I absolutely love this anti-perspirant, it is easy to use & does not leave any marks on your clothes. It is smooth & dry under your arms
on 26 July 2014
I get this delivered automatically by subscription.
It's not as nice as the Nivea Pearl but it does the job.
on 3 September 2014
Excellent item! 5* will buy again if needed!
on 3 June 2016
Excellent quick and easy ordering fantastic product
on 5 April 2016
This is the best and most effective deodorant I have ever used. It really does give you complete confidence and I would hate to be without it now! Thank you Nivea!