Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£3.84+ Free shipping

on 16 December 2015
Love this product!
This shower cream is the only one i use now! my skin is quite sensitive to perfumes in clear shower gels, so i thought i would give this a go. I haven't looked back!
Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft, and really moisturised! lasts all day and smells great.
It is quite a fresh smell so is really suited to unisex, no floral or girly smells, so great for anyone! :)

Enjoy!
on 6 March 2014
This is a good quality item and made from a top quality manufacture, we know with this item we get quality every time,it is sold at a brilliant low price, I have been back in the past and will be back in the future.we recommend this seller to all thanks.
on 6 May 2013
this product its excellent its very soft and good for use every day its an excellent product.i will recommended to my friends.
on 28 September 2013
Really like this product, Use it regularly when showering and pleased that it's available on Amazon for delivery. Highly recommended for anyone that showers.
on 13 March 2013
love nivea products, its one of the nicer shower gels I have used. I like trying different ones but I always come back to this
on 1 November 2014
Never thought I'd see myself writing this - but this product actually does what it says it will.
Lathers easily, smells good, cleans well and leaves your skin really soft - even 12 hours later my skin feels lovely and soft.
What more could you want?
on 16 December 2013
so soft and the fragrance is gorgeous too. really does moisturise the skin. the whole family use it. I have to hide it!
on 17 April 2014
as expected-cant say any fairer than that. Its shower cream but have noticed that you can get it at the same price in local chemist establishments so not a bargain as maybe promoted
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 November 2013
I suffer from very dry skin esp on my legs and feet and this shower cream moisturises my skin beautifully. Not strongly scented. And leave my skin feeling soft and supple.
on 31 May 2014
I love having a shower with this. Leaves skin fragrant and soft. You don't even have to apply too much, quite a lather. Therefore economical. Recommended.