Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Nivea Sun Protect and Moisture Moisturising Sun Spray High SPF 50, 200 ml
|Price:||£8.00 (£4.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£8.15 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enhanced UVA/UVB filter system for immediate protection from UV rays
- Water resistant
- Vitamin E to help combat free radicals and premature skin ageing
- Combines immediate protection against sun exposure
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nivea sun spray gives immediate protection from UV rays. This SPF15 formula combines Nivea ’s expertise in protecting your skin from sun damage and premature ageing. A quickly absorbed formula is suitable for all skin types, skin compatible and dermatologically approved.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, ParfumSee all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Nivea Sun Protect and Moisture Moisturising Sun Spray High SPF 50 - 200ml
NIVEA SUN Moisturising Sun Spray combines NIVEA SUN advanced protection expertise with the mild care of NIVEA for soft, protected skin. The moisturising formula provides immediate sun protection with its highly effective UVA/UVB filter system and reduces the risk of sun allergies.
- Provides immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term skin damage
- Reduces risk of sun allergies
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Do not spray directly onto face/avoid inhalation.
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in.
- Let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and toweling.
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt and sun glasses).
- Use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Scroll down for alternative products
- Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Penthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Parfum.
|Nivea Sun Anti-Age Protection Face Sun Cream High SPF 30 - 50ml||Nivea Sun Protect and Moisture Moisturising Sun Spray High SPF 50 - 200ml||Nivea Sun Moisturising After Sun Spray with Aloe Vera - 200ml|
|Sun Care Routine||Step 1 - Face||Step 2 - Body||Step 3 - After Sun|
|Results||For the best sun care results we recommend you the following||Prevents premature skin ageing, fine lines, and sun-induced wrinkles; provides intensive and long-lasting moisture with a non-greasy texture; immediate and long-lasting UVA/UVB protection.||Provides immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term skin damage; reduces risk of sun allergies.||Cools and soothes the skin with Aloe Vera; intensively moisturizes for up to 24 hours.|
|Nivea Sun Protect and Moisture Moisturising Sun Spray High SPF 50 - 200ml||Nivea Sun Protect and Refresh Invisible Cooling Sun Spray High SPF 50 - 200ml||Nivea Sun Protect and Bronze Tan Activating Sun Spray High SPF 30 - 200ml||Nivea Sun Protect and Sensitive Sun Spray High SPF 50 - 200ml||Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray Very High SPF 50+ - 200ml|
|Results||Provides immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term skin damage; reduces risk of sun allergies.||Refreshes the skin while immediately protecting it; continuous spray gives a light, even layer of sun protection all over the body; no sticky feeling or white marks.||Contains 0 per cent Self Tan; non-greasy and moisturising for the skin; contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection.||Free of perfumes, colourants and preservatives to reduce the risk of skin allergies; leaves a soft and pleasant skin feeling; provides high UVA/UVB protection.||Specially formulated to protect children's delicate skin; disappearing colour ensures even coverage; immediately protects against sun burn with highly effective UVA/UVB protection.|
Style: SPF 50+
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
For those that aren't familiar with the protections levels, the higher the SPF Number the greater protection but bear in mind that the higher you go the less of a tan you will get. Factor 50 for example will effectively stop your skin from tanning so probably best for kids or people that have sensitive skin or are covered in lots of moles.
PROS: Easy to use and soaks in very quickly, moisturizes at the same time, i can vouch that it's non sticky, Factor 30 is as high as i would go if you still want to get a reasonable tan.
CONS: as it's a spray rather than a cream it doesn't go as far, Perhaps factor 15-20 would be better for those wanting sufficient protection but a better tan
VERDICT: This is essential if you're bathing in the garden or indeed if you're outside for a while as it will protect your skin from UV rays and stop your skin from peeling, I like the fact it's easy to use and soaks in quickly and indeed moisturizes at the same time. It provides great protection yet still allows you to get a decent tan so whats not to like!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item came without the actual spray nozzle, so will have to apply like regular sun cream.Published 3 days ago by Harrison Boddy
Bought this for our family holiday and despite really high heat (40C +) none of us got burnt. Reassuring that it protects from the dangers of being in the sun.Published 20 days ago by Nicky
Pleased with this product as you have protection straight away when you have put it on,not at all greasy.Published 1 month ago by Cazzy
i like the smell of this suncream and the way it feels on my skin, although with the weather changing to cold so soon i didnt get much time to test drive it, it did well though on... Read morePublished 1 month ago by curly62
Really excellent suncream, highly recommended.
Smells fine, sprays evenly & easily, rubs in well, doesn't stain clothing and most importantly gives great protection.