- Also check our best rated sunscreen reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.98 UK delivery
Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray Very High SPF 50+, 200 ml (Blue)
|Price:||£6.00 (£3.00 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£10.15 (63%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Nivea Sun SPF50+ is particularly formulated for children's delicate skin
- Ultra light, water resistance and non-sticky formula
- Easy to apply and quickly absorbed
- The UVA/UVB filters provide your child with reliable and immediate sun protection
- Vitamin E to help combat free radicals and premature skin ageing
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nivea Sun Children's sun lotions combine Nivea Sun 's protection expertise with all the mild care of Nivea to protect children's delicate skin. The Sun Protection Factor (SPF ) gives an indication about the degree of protection against sun burn. As the SPF increases, the amount of sun burn including UVB radiation that reaches the skin is reduced. The SPF should be chosen depending on the skin type, season, location and time of the day. Its lasting effect will keep you child's skin healthy and moisturised. The disappearing coloured spray ensures even coverage of the skin.
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum, CI 42090See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray Very High SPF 50+ - 200 ml
NIVEA SUN Children's Sun Spray combines NIVEA SUN's advanced protection expertise with the mild care of NIVEA to protect children's delicate skin. And with its green coloured spray sun protection has never been so much fun.
- Specially formulated to protect children's delicate skin.
- Disappearing colour ensures even coverage.
- Immediately protects against sun burn with highly effective UVA/UVB protection.
How to Use
- Shake well before use.
- Do not spray directly onto face/avoid inhalation.
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in.
- Let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and toweling.
- Use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms,legs).
Scroll down for alternative products
- Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum, CI 42090.
|Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray Very High SPF 50+ - 200ml||Nivea Sun Moisturising After Sun Spray with Aloe Vera - 200ml|
|Sun Care Routine||Step 1 - Body||Step 2 - After Sun|
|Results||For the best sun care results we recommend you the following||Specially formulated to protect children's delicate skin; disappearing colour ensures even coverage; immediately protects against sun burn with highly effective UVA/UVB protection.||Cools and soothes the skin with Aloe Vera; intensively moisturizes for up to 24 hours.|
|Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray Very High SPF 50+ - 200ml||Nivea Sun Kids Protect and Sensitive Sun Spray Very High SPF 50+ - 200ml||Nivea SPF 30 Kids Lotion - 200ml|
|Results||Specially formulated to protect children's delicate skin; disappearing colour ensures even coverage; immediately protects against sun burn with highly effective UVA/UVB protection.||Suitable for children's sensitive skin; provides immediate UVA-UVB protection; reduces the risk of sun-induced allergies; free from perfume, colourants and preservatives.||Specially formulated for children's delicate skin; reduces risk of sun allergies; provides immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term skin damage.|
Style: SPF 50+ 200 ml
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT 19/05/2016:- I have just purchase another bottle for my children with the sunny weather starting again and I can confirm that it is still UVA 4 Star Superior protection and a very slightly different bottle design.
We use it for our son, to protect it by the sunshine.
The spray does apply easily.
Is doing its job, and my son spent a lot of time outside this summer, without be burned by the sun.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's great for protecting my children against the sun and hope to protect from sun cancer in there later lifesPublished 16 days ago by mrs sandra p chambers
Dangerous once in contact with eyes. Both my son and I rubbed our eyes and have come out with bright red swollen eyes. Not suitable for children. Would avoid.Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Received bottle without a cap! Makes me question whether the cream is genuine. Very disappointed.Published 2 months ago by Ragnar