on 24 August 2011
Decent all-purpose moisturiser that I like to use with cotton gloves overnight as a hand moisturiser. Works relatively well as something to just always have in the cupboard. As someone with oily skin, I would not recommend it as a facial moisturiser - far too greasy!! But yes, great for hand and foot moisturising, in my opinion.
My 16 year old grand-daughter had an op recently and said her skin was very dry after so I got her this and another Nivea product and had them delivered to her, I haven't heard her views on it but I know I have used this crème for many years so I guess her not saying anything it must be okay!
My Mother swears by Nivea. From a young age I can remember her using it. I still buy this for my Mother even now. She is in her late 70's and has used it all her life. She has lovely skin, she doesn't look her age and she doesn't have a load of wrinkles. I'm not entirely putting that down to Nivea (she also has only ever washed her face with water, not soap, no cleansers, toners etc!) but she definitely has nice skin.

Nivea is a lovely thick consistency. A little goes a long way. My mother uses it on her face and also her hands (believe it or not, she even has lovely young looking hands!).
on 4 April 2013
I got this by accident, was in the airport about to board and ran into Boots for a moistuiser for the flight. I came off the flight with my skin fully hydrated, I could not believe it. I have middling to dry skin and since then I have used this little pot as a night creme. It is a little gunky but warm it of in your hand first you will find it will spread easier. Your skin is soft and your make up will still on that bit longer. Amazing little moistuiser will buy again and again.
on 4 October 2011
Last winter I got out of bed one morning, looked myself in the mirror, and really noticed what havoc the cold (-20 something degrees Celsius) had wrecked on my skin; dry patches, flaking skin and a sore, red rash. Not a pretty sight. I then sat down to do some research, and decided to get Pond's Cold Cream and Nivea. I use the cold cream as a cleanser, massage it in, and use a moist towel to remove it. I then follow up with Nivea, massage it in and use rose water to remove the sticky residue. And my skin looks fab. I have been using this regimen since January, and it's done wonders for my complexion. I haven't had this smooth clear skin since my early teens (I am 39 years).
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 October 2014
Sometimes vintage really is best: after years of using more expensive body creams, body oils and separate hand and foot creams I've finally listened to my mum and bought old fashioned Nivea - and love it!

It's lovely and thick and works wonders on skin. I especially love to slather it on to my hands and feet before bed and it keeps them soft and smooth - and it's cheap enough to use generously without skimping. Gorgeous stuff and at this price it's easy to keep a pot in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and at work.
on 13 March 2012
This is a pot of magic. I use it for everything!! I have very dry skin, and when I emigrated to New Zealand my skin took a hammering and was so deyhydrated and dry it was YUK! I used to use this cream years ago, but we get so many new and amazing skin cream products come onto the market that this wee treasure gets lost, but never forgotten!! I saw it in the shop, and as I was feeling a bit strapped for cash I thought this is as good as it is going to get!! Brilliant, I only use it at night as it is quite thick but it is amazing. Within days my skin looked rehydrated and glowing even!! My son recently had very dry skin under his eyes, which was swollen, dry and flaky... I had no hesitation .... blue nivea, it will work!! As I fly long haul fairly frequently I never go without a small pot in my handbag and plaster in on during the flight, probably looking a bit ridiculous, but I don't care as even after a huge long flight my skin looks glowing, fresh and hydrated. Never stop making this one Nivea!!
on 6 July 2016
I have been searching for a good moisturiser to use as a night cream for a while now,I've tried all of the popular expensive creams but none of them have satisfied my skins thirst.....until now! This creme is a miracle worker! It comes in a practical plastic tub (the small pot is so handy for popping in your handbag!) and is refreshingly thick with a light fresh fragrance! I use it before going to bed every night and the results are amazing! My skin looks healthier and feels plumper and smoother than ever before! It's thick consistency makes it perfect for a quick moisture mask but not such a good base for make up,it's slightly too greasy!
Nivea creme is so versatile,it's great for use all over the body and is especially good for moisturising dry hands and even lips! The benefits are endless,it rivals far more expensive creams and for such a cheap price it's definitely worth a try! Recommended!!
on 7 July 2013
I have been using Nivea Creme for 35 years and it's as good as ever, I am told frequently that I don't look my age!!
on 1 December 2014
this is the face and hands cream that i've always best got along with. other expensive creams, serums etc. don't give the same feeling or effect. call me crazy, but it's the only cream that seems to actually smoothe the wrinkles.

See one answered question