Nitrocellulose Lacquer Aerosol - CLEAR SATIN - 400ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Clear lacquer with a matt satin finish
- 400ml areosol with ellipitical nozzle for more control when spraying
- Each can is enough for 4 or 5 coats of a Telecaster sized body (depending on coat thickness)
- Aerosol produces a consistent fine spray.
- No sanding in-between coats required. Just rub final coat with 1200 grit wet & dry, then polish with T-Cut or equivelent for a mirror shine
Customers Also Shopped For
This is the same type of lacquer as used on vintage Fender and Gibson guitars which, over time, will produce an aged, tarnished look to your instrument These are true lacquers, as used by top guitar makers since the 1950s. They dry very quickly and produce a hard glassy finish, unlike other "pre-cat" lacquers