- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Genuine NITEHAWK® Branded Product - Your First Choice For Quality Military Products
- This brilliant NITEHAWK® 40L Military Backpack is an ideal choice for army cadets, camping or as a general bag. Made from 600D polyester it is designed to be hard wearing and long lasting.
- Lightweight at 800g, the size of the bag itself is 55 x 35 x 18cm approx.
- Large main compartment with a drawstring closure for security as well as a separate bottom cooler compartment, perfect for storing your drinks. You can get the ultimate comfort out of this bag by adjusting the shoulder and waist straps.
- As a NITEHAWK® product you can be sure that you are getting a top quality product at a bargain price.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Nitehawk 40L Military Backpack is a lightweight, high quality backpack designed for the rough world of the military. Made from 600D polyester, it is extremely robust and long lasting. It is ideal for the cadets, camping or as a general bag for day to day use. It has a large main compartment with a drawstring closure for security as well as a separate bottom cooler compartment, ideal for storing drinks. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps give this backpack the ultimate in comfort.
Top Customer Reviews
base is a useful feature. Side pockets also come in handy. Perfectly comfortable to wear.
Not stylish in any way,and I wonder how long the stitching will last, but practical for my purposes, and good value for money
compared to many of the 'brands' out there.
Pros: Quality material. Seems strong and well made with reinforcement in loadbearing area plus heavy duty zips. Drawstring top. Very large main compartment. Large insulated bottom compartment great for keeping food/drink hot or cold. Small zippered front compartment useful for mini first aid kit. Side compartment perfect size for 2 x half litre flasks (tip - 2 small flasks stay hot for longer than 1 large one). Exceptional value for money!
Cons: 1 side compartment open so of limited use, the other closed by just a thin mesh that probably won't last long. Solved this by putting some bubble wrap in the bottom. Straps comfortable when not fully laden, but will need to buy wider clip-on pads for heavy loads.
Nitehawk: I'd be happy to pay a bit more for a de-luxe model that sorts the minor problems, and would prefer closeable side compartments.
Overall: Almost ideal and a steal at the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My Son is doing his d.o.e awards and is over the moon with this as he can fit all he needs in the 1 bag would recommend to friendsPublished 3 months ago by Robert
Great backpack chill section keeps food cold for upto 6 hours perfect for weekend trip fits sleeping bag and one man tent with a change of clothes 9nly down side front pocket a bit... Read morePublished 5 months ago by kenny howard
nice size fairly good material given 4 stars simply because could have done with a larger pocket on the frontPublished 5 months ago by Mrs Blackstock
Spacious but very uncomfortable to wear and feels very cumbersome on your back. Straps are painful!Published 7 months ago by Claire Summers
Fell apart after 2-3 uses although one of those was GlastonburyPublished 9 months ago by J. Stalker
Cheap cheap cheap.....but great bit of kit, very basic but I can not fault it for the ridiculously cheap price I paid!!! Very happy indeedPublished 9 months ago by Sam Lee