Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
Nite Ize Doohickey Key Tool - Stainless Steel
|Price:||£4.95 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Key-sized multi-tool that easily attaches to an existing key chain or strap
- Secure Stainless Steel construction
- A variety of useful tools in a compact, easy to use design
- Features the following tools: Box Cutter, Bottle Opener, Wrench, Ruler, and Flat Head Screw Driver
- TSA Friendly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Made of durable stainless steel, the Nite Ize DoohicKey features a half-dozen tools that do everything from tighten bolts and screws to open a bottle of refreshment, all in a simple key tool that fits in the palm of your hand. On one end of the DoohicKey is a sturdy carabiner clip, allowing you to attach keys to it, or attach the DoohicKey itself to any loop or ring. Opposite the clip is an etched ruler for on-the-spot measurements, and the carabiner opening is strategically shaped to function as a wrench. On the other end, the DoohicKey features a bottle opener, a flat head screwdriver, and a box cutter. With a streamlined, clever design that makes it easy to carry, attach, remove, and reattach, it's always as at-hand as it is handy.
continuity 2014See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Whilst this is a really good, portable tool, I wouldn't say it met my expectations that I had of it. The "box opener" is blunt. To put it simply. It doesn't open boxes that well at all, to be honest, my keys did a better job. The bottle open is okay but a little fiddly. The only good thing about this is its size and portability. That's it. I'd splash out a little bit more money next time and opt for a Swiss Army knife of some sort.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews