- Platform: GameCube
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
|Price:||£78.00 FREE delivery.|
- Utilizes the Nintendo GameCube's technological powers to the fullest, creating breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Behind the camera view - Camera follows Leon from behind, allowing for intuitive movement
- New, never before seen enemies - You'll be wishing for the usual Resident Evil zombies! Bosses that make Nemesis seem like a kittenl
- Advanced AI - Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to attack
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
In Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City Police Department's idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the nefarious Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President's daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind everything.
- Unsurpassed visuals: Resident Evil 4 utilizes the GameCube's technological powers to the fullest, creating breathtaking 3D graphics and effects
- Behind the camera view: Camera follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement
- New never before seen enemies: Creatures that defy the laws of nature!
- Advanced AI: Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass
- Enhanced, deeper story elements: Conversations and monologues can be heard in real time
- Action button: Pressing the "A" button allows players to perform various actions
- Aim and shoot: Ability to zero in on enemies with weapons
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game looks stunning and is one of the best looking games around from the somke from your gun to the scenery. The Story is good and upon completion you will unlock two new game modes. A game with Ava and a Mercenaries game wher you have to shoot as much goons as you can for points in a time limit setting. Both modes are fun and offer replay value. You will encouter many enemies on your quest including a man withn a sandbag over his head weiding a chainsaw like the madman he is. This can result in a gruesome instant death. You also come across village-folk. Guys with rail guns, and many more. The weapons are no dissapointment either with handguns, shotguns, rocket launchers and my personal favourite the broken butterfly. You can also go to a trader and upgrade your weapons or buy new ones a nice feature. However it is painfully difficult to find ammo for the cool weapons so you'll have to use your ammo sparsly. The story mode will take 15-20 hours to complete and has varying difficulty settings as I mentioned earlier the game has good replay value. The structure is good with the game being challenging without ever being unfair after hard bits you can normally find a typewriter to save at they pop up fairly frequently.
+ Smooth textures and it looks stunning
+ Music to keep you on your edge. Also the music goes all nice when your close to a savepoint
- Hammy Capcom voice acting
+ The over the shoulder view is great and one of the best things in games in years
- The camera view may not be for everyone
+ Gripping story
- 15+ hours which may be too short for some
All in all Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games you'll find this generation. You'll enjoy every second of your 15+ hours with it. Even if you don't have a Gamecube this is worth buying one for. This is the MVP of the Gamecube and it's damn good. 10/10. Thankyou for reading.
I was thinking that I didn't really have that many top titles that rival Metroid Prime 1 & 2, so had a look on Amazon. This title seemed rated beyond belief. I then checked out IGN and they gave it a 9.8 out of 10. I have to say that since playing this game, I have been gobsmacked (as well as slightly gutted!) that I missed out on this when it was all the rage. Still, at least I've got it cheaper now than when it first came out, eh?!!
The graphics are awesome, the gameplay is well thought out and vast library of weapons are superb. I particularly like the rifle, as the sound is pretty much spot on to a rifle gunshot. Incredible game! In fact, when I first started playing this on a miserable rainy saturday morning in bed, my girlfriend and step daughter started watching...and stayed watching it for 14 hours straight!!!! Step daughter loved the killings and the girlfriend winced at every attack I endured.
An absolute genius of a game. On this basis, I ordered Resident Evil (the first one) also so as to provide even more entertainment. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
This gamecube version is the best for graphics but the ps2 version has a great side story for Ada, so if you can, get both the NGC and PS2 versions.
I dont think Capcom will ever create a Res game like this ever again after playing RE5 sadly.
It is the best game on the Gamecube, I have all the other RE games and thought that nothing could touch the original or RE Zero, but Capcom managed it. Buy a Gamecube just for this game, it should be played on this and not the PS2 as the controls for the GC are much more friendly.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews