on 19 September 2016
Probably one of the most played games I have. I quite like just going round the island on the various methods of transport: by horse, driving, snowmobile and skating are my favourite. Without actually playing any games it can be addictive as there are things to look for and activities to do. There are some games that are really good fun- horse jumping and racing games, shooting and target practice. You get to choose (or create) a dog to accompany you too.
on 7 October 2012
I wanted a Wii game that i could use with my Wii Fit board, and a lot of the games on here you can add the board as an additional way to play. You can play quite easily with just a Wii remote and Numchuck - but i would say you need the Wii motion plus for added ease of playing the games.
Essentially you have one island, and there are four different resorts to play in, Beach, Snow, Mountain, and City. There have different games and spaces to move around and play in. The amount of different games means that you don't get board with the game - there are additional quests and hidden objects to find through the resorts so as you get better you end up looking for more and more things.
I love the fact that you can play against other people very easily on this game - you can end up getting quite competitive with the horse and car races!
I bought this game on the basis of the reviews here, and my only complaint is that i wish i had discovered this game earlier!
on 21 April 2015
A superb game, or should I say games! My grandchildren have so far failed to investigate all of the options and alternatives provided here. What appears to be at first complex is in fact an exceptionally logical and attractively presented game with a high level of interest for all ages. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the original island game as it is equally enjoyable.
on 19 May 2016
My kids first played this game at their friend's house. They loved it! Now they have their own and play it quite often. The games is very easy to understand, has a larger variety of activities(skiing, horse riding, jet skiing, driving and so much more). Two players can enjoy at the same time with their own different character. I think it's a superb game. Would definitely recommend. Happy games!!
on 28 August 2017
I gave this game a 3 star rating because the minigames and the resorts are fantastic but the motion controls ruin the game. It's so annoying to get around
on 22 June 2013
My daughter loves Wii games but what she likes about this is the sheer number of activities on offer. Plus she likes the fact that her character can interact with other characters on there, and the fact they can go around together as a group. For her it's a game and a social activiity (she has a very active imagination!) Great for the family too.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 September 2012
Excellent Wii product with many different games to play at the four different resorts within the main game. Graphics and game reactions are great. My four year old grandson has already mastered most of the activities (sometimes better than me). So far all of the family who have tried Wii Go Vacation have benn very impressed. Overall a great purchase.
on 10 July 2017
Bought as a gift, very well received
on 8 May 2014
I can't claim to have played it but my son (who got it at 9)has played it a lot and he and his friends have loved it. After 2 years it is played less but, unlike some, still makes an appearance and a good work out.
on 16 August 2015
This is a great game! There are loads of activities to do and hours of fun to be had. I would recommend this game to other buyers.