- Also check our best rated Nintendo Ds Game reviews
Nintendo DSi Handheld Console (Pink)
- The most noticeable feature of the slim Nintendo DSi system are its two cameras - one camera is situated on the external body pointing away from the user, and the second one points at the user when the device is flipped open. As the first truly interactive digital camera in a video game system, the DSi Cameras feature 10 different interactive "lenses" that can manipulate your photos, offering an easy way to take and share your photos with family and friends.
- Another enhanced feature is the Nintendo DSi Sound application, which serves as both an interactive voice recorder and music player that allows users to play with their music while they listen to it.
- In the world of software, Nintendo DSi will be the platform for the most relevant and fun on-the-go games and applications. The Nintendo DSiWare application will populate Nintendo DSi with software that can be downloaded using Nintendo DSi Points directly to the portable system, just as WiiWare has with Nintendo's Wii console.
- In addition to downloadable games, Nintendo DSi is able to play games made specifically for the system and sold at retail. The system can also play most Nintendo DS games, and will have access to a library of more than 850 titles originally made for that system.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- BBFC Rating:
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The evolution of the Nintendo DS system continues with Nintendo DSi. The Touch Screen technology, Wi-Fi functionality and voice recognition capabilities of the Nintendo DS and DS Lite remain, with exciting new additions to expand the experience. Two cameras, downloadable Nintendo DSiWare and the ability to play your favourite music via SD cards make it easy to apply your own personal touch to your Nintendo DSi, no matter where you are. And with larger screens, built-in internet browsing capabilities and an even slimmer design, the Nintendo DSi redefines gaming on the go.
Top Customer Reviews
I've had this for four years now and as long as it sees the case every time it's not being used it lasts like new all the way along. It's more of a novelty of course now as more advanced (though not better in my opinion) models have come out since. But for a bit of an old style game when I have a spare hour it really can't be beaten.
The spare stylus came in handy just last year when I finally lost the original, I was glad it served a purpose, and the buttons hold up very nicely. The cartridge slot at the back has not lost any of its connection and so all my original games I bought with it still work perfectly. The matte black finish has many scratches but this is to be expected, overall I am impressed that the integrity of the hard shall is still strong. As well as the cartridge slot the other ports also retain connection like new.
So although it's a dinosaur in the scheme of things, I'm still as happy with it as I was the day I nought it, even if it only sees use once every few months now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good condition just a few scuffs eh? LIES! Left hand button has being damage and Is therefore permanently held down.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Gadget works lovely, deleted previous photos on there but that's a reflection on owner not cleaning system rather than Priced- to-Sell. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Thomas
Not reset, still has pin on it which I don't know so can't reset it or set it up for my daughterPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The dsi was in great condition there was no marks etc on there.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer