- Platform: Super Nintendo
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Nintendo Classic Mini Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System has the same look and feel of the original system only smaller and comes pre-loaded with 21 games.
- Launched in Europe in 1992, the Super Nintendo introduced what many consider some of the greatest video games of all time
- Step back into the 90s and re-experience some timeless classics when the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System contains 21 pre-installed classic games - classics such as Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid and -ZERO
- Included with the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System are one HDMI cable, one USB power cable, and two wired Super ES Classic Controllers - perfect for players to dive into multiplayer action right away
Nintendo Accessories by AmazonBasics
Rule your gaming world with help from the AmazonBasics Nintendo accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendos follow-up console to the legendary Nintendo Entertainment System, returns in a new petite form as the Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Nintendo Entertainment System. Fully loaded with 21 games, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition system has the original look and feel of the 90s home console, only smaller, and can easily be plugged into any high definition TV using the included HDMI cable.
Please note that by making a purchase from this store you will be acting as the importer of the product for customs regulations, copyright and trademark laws.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was always that perennial school playground argument, Megadrive or SNES but that was never really a contest was it? What a machine! And now we have it as a lovely little version (im talking the UK/ EU version here, not that purple monstrosity from the US) with the original sized controllers. Games are brilliant although there were so many great titles released for the machine, people are bound to be disappointed at the ones which didn't make the cut.
Personally aside from Zelda, Mario World, Mario Cart etc, the one game that sticks with me the most is Castlevania 4. Wow, having not played that game in about 25 years, it almost brought a tear to my eye, what a wonderful nostalgia trip!
I got it for £70, what a bargain. If you were a SNES baby, you owe it to yourself to buy it.
Contra 3: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
Final Fantasy 3
Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania 4
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Amazing eh? Considering these games cost like £8 each on the Wii/Wii U virtual console, totalling £160, and you get an amazing console and perfect pads with the ability to add hundreds of roms on the consoles 300mb storage makes it absolutely essential! Forget buying the Switch for your kids, let them share some of your great memories on the couch playing with their dad/mother, priceless :) Seriously, kids of any age will love it, games like Super Tennis have never been surpassed by any Tennis Sim yet, and provides amazing 2 player action.
You can power the console from a USB socket on your TV(if you have one) is so convenient. The controller leads can be extended for about £8 for 2 extension cables. Any USB socket can power it, if you want to hook it up to your PC or use a USB plug if you don't have a spare socket.
Amazing emulation, easily the best I've experienced yet
Add a huge amount of ROMs you want
Perfect replicated pads
Convenient power cable
Cheap pad extensions cables if needed
Some amazing classics included on console
Will only rise in price, good investment(not that you'd sell it!)
Save game anytime
Rewind gameplay if you make a mistake on Super Ghouls and Ghosts for instance
Stunning build quality for price
Awesome user interface that kids can easily use, puts modern consoles to shame
Short pad cables as standard
No decent sports game as standard
Have to press reset on console to save/rewind or choose different game
No option to stretch game to fullscreen
Have to pull the original gamepad sockets out to plug in pads which deters from the look while in use
As you can see, most of the cons can be sorted. With many handheld/mini emulator 3rd party consoles available not one is worth buying due to crappy emulation/pads/power plugs needed. crap build quality this is in a different league and saves the hassle of having to get your old snes out and having to buy expensive(like Earthbound) to actually experience.
This is a stunning piece of kit, I just love it. I just hope with every ounce of my being that Sega release my favourite 16bit console, the Megadrive, in mini form as that would be my perfect gaming setup.
Buy it now while cheap, and thank me later.
It has on it a lot of my favorite games like Zelda, Super Mario World and Super Metroid, but they could've put more on or made the Snes mini connect to the net, so you can download more. The game controllers are exactly the same as I remember the originals, except the cables are too short and need to be double the length they are, they are an acceptable and usable length tho, don't get me wrong.
The state saves system is adequate I guess, from what I've seen so far. It has a fast forward and rewind function as part of the state save system.
Very good selection of games too, going to keep me busy for hours upon hours replaying my favourites.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?