Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Ninja Bread Men Cookie Cutters
|You Save:||£3.55 (40%)|
- Contains 3 x Ninja shaped stainless steel cookie cutters.
- Dimensions: Each Ninja cookie cutter measures approximately 10cm(H) x 8cm(W) x 1.4cm(D).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* This pack of 3 cookie cutters features a trio of ninjas in full flight. Cut out the wicked warriors, then amuse yourself by disarming them with your teeth.
* Cutters come packaged in quality acetate box which can be reused for storage. Pack also contains attractive branded header card featuring a gingerbread recipe with a bit of a kick! Perfect for wannabe chefs as well as old pro's with a sense of adventure!
* Product information:
* Pack dimensions: 260x132x20mm.
* Pack contains 3 metallic ninja shaped cookie cutters.
* Cutters made from Stainless steel.
* Acetate presentation box including printed backing card with recipe.
* Warning: This is not a toy. Unsuitable for under 36 months.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am not, to be honest, very good with icing and piping etc. but with some ready to roll fondant icing and a few minutes of experimentation, the biscuits looked like totally radical dude!
The blossom fell from the trees around me as I walked slowly up the worn, curving path, my hand resting lightly on the hilt of my sword as the wind gathered pace, roaring through the branches. I stopped and lowered my head to listen for any out of the ordinary sound, the hat on my head covered my eyes so I could focus on the other worldly senses. Nothing, there was nothing but the natural forces of nature all around me. I continued my slow and steady progress up the path, still with my hand resting lightly on the comforting hilt of my sword. My quest had been long and arduous, but finally I was approaching the end of my story, whatever the fates had decided that end might be.
With dusk gathering around me I saw, finally, the building I had been seeking. It seemed to loom over me through the now dense trees and undergrowth like some kind of creature from the very depths of darkness. A light rain began to fall, dripping off the rim of my hat and adding to the crescendo of noise the wind had already created. I did not quicken or slacken my pace, but approached the doors to the building, and slammed them open with a mighty dragon punch. I entered the postal office and picked up my parcel, due to the large packaging the postman couldn't fit it through the door. This is my first warning with this item, make sure you are in to receive the goods.Read more ›
I've attached a picture of the ones we actually received.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Killed a few ginger bread men with these, they never heard us coming which confirms these cutters are actually ninjas. Ha saaaaaaaaPublished 22 months ago by GarethC
I brought these as part of a gift for a child of 9 her mother and her loved them. A really novel gift.I may buy them for myself sometime.Published on 21 Jan. 2015 by Heather