Customer reviews

Size: 5lt|Change

This is a review of Nikwax Tx. Direct Spray On Spray On Waterproofer.
Nikwax gets the job done. The wax is milky white when applied and invisible when dried. It air dries in 10 mins. This waterproofed all my jackets, bags, and trousers. It doesn't change the color of fabric. It has a vinegar smell but it goes away after 2 days. It comes with a sprayer, which requires a bit of adjustment to get it to spray wide instead of a straight jet. If you have any questions at all, just comment below and I will answer those right away for you. Also if my review helped you in any way, please hit the "YES" below where it asks "Was this review helpful to you?" :-)
review image
on 20 August 2016
Used this on my dog walk coat and even a tired looking camping tent - great stuff just follow the instructions - spray evenly from the right distance and allow to dry properly before packing away or use in wet conditions
on 16 August 2016
Does what it says on the can restores the waterproof coating on your waterproof jacket . I recommend using the ( TX Direct wash in ) after washing your garment in (Nikwax Tech wash ) and using ( TX Direct Spray on ) between washes.
on 16 April 2015
Got to love Nikwax - with a family of outward bound people (5), this stuff has kept us dry over the years - from torrential rain in the depths of Devon on PGL trips to protecting our skiing clothes this works great - tip - go to B&Q and get a cheap garden sprayer and use that instead of the provided one with the 5 litre bottle as the finer spray means more coverage
on 18 April 2014
Much valued product.
As a family, we have many "Paramo" walking jackets.
I decided to buy the 5lt container, as it is by far the much more economical way of waterproffing all those jackets.
I have been using the small size of this product for many years, at last I have decided on the large container.
on 1 April 2015
I've used this product before & it's great! buying in 5l bottle is much more cost effective, it was delivered very quickly without any problems, good company to deal with...
on 26 June 2015
Came complete with the spray attachment and reasonable length of pipe. Well priced for this quantity of genuine Nikwax.
on 9 March 2015
I've used this product before & its great, that's why I bought a LARGE container of it.
on 15 November 2014
sprayed some of our jackets that are supposed to be water proof , well they are now
on 10 October 2015