on 13 September 2010
I used this value pack on my two piece leathers, it cleaned and made my kit look as new. However a word of caution be very careful when and if you apply this to your trousers, i applyed it to mine and found that they became dangerously slippery, to the point that i had great difficulty in gripping my tank even with stomp grip on my GSXR's tank and found that it took nearly two weeks before my riding experience returned to a relatively safe position.
on 17 February 2013
A good selection of leather care products at a good price. All easy and quick to use. I'm not sure if it's quite as good as the Nikwax paste for waterproofing, but it's a heck of a lot quicker. You can clean and proof a complete set of leathers in about half an hour with this and also proof boots and gloves. You should get away with two complete clean and reproofings. When it comes to visors, there are a few better products to treat visors with, but the Visor Proof is also pretty good.

Completely agree with the other review, you will slip around a lot on your seat for a couple of weeks.
on 12 December 2015
I only wanted the visor cleaner because I wanted it to bead the water up in the rain. It did do this for a short while the first time it rained, but stopped working after about 5 miles and still wasn't working the next day when it rained again. Further testing was consistent. The substance for cleaning and waterproofing gloves did not waterproof them at all. The leather cleaner was effective in cleaning the leather. I didn't try the other products in the kit.
on 23 October 2015
Kept my everyday jacket looking good.

Leaves a very glossy finish but really does improve the water resistance of leather and softens the jacket up very well.

Only downside is that this stuff gets everywhere. That's more my fault that the product though.
on 5 March 2015
Love this. Do not put it on the part of your trousers that you sit on, it happens to be very slippery against the seat. Does a lovely job of waterproofing and makes the leather a lot easier to move giving more comfort. Good buy definitely worth it.
on 4 September 2014
The leather cleaner and also the restorer are really good in my opinion. They worked well on my white and black astars jacket. As someone already said, the restorer does make you very slippy so be careful of that the first two or three times after applying it.

These products also worked very well on some timberland deerskin gloves which I though I had ruined when I moved house and they got shampoo spilt all over them. The nikwax stuff sorted them right out.

I've also used it on the settee which it definitely improved as well.

I've used the other products briefly but am not really fussed about waterproofing track gloves and boots (that's what textiles and goretex are for) so cant really attest to their effectiveness.
on 24 June 2013
Admittedly I have yet to test in a full on rain storm but so far has seemed to do exactly what it says on the tin!
on 19 June 2015
Great set everything you need and super easy to use!
on 13 October 2015
Good on boots
Outstanding on leathers
on 10 February 2016
Bike gear covered for a few years