2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Nikon AF-S VR Micro NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens
|Price:||£899.00 FREE delivery.|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The world's first macro lens featuring Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography - versatile for all photographic situations
- Provides continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions. Closest focusing distance is 0.314 meter
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilisation, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture
- High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved colour, contrast and clarity
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range.Lens Construction (Elements/Groups):14/12 (1 ED glass, 1 Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens elements)
Buy this product Renewed and save £199.01.
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera
Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro 1:1 Lens for Nikon
Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/3.5G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens-Black
Nikon AF-S VR Micro NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens (Certified Refurbished)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.50|
|Sold By||Chiswick Camera Centre||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Snap it up (UK)|
|Item Dimensions||11.6 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm||12.7 x 7.8 x 7.8 cm||7.15 x 7.15 x 9.7 cm||9.9 x 7.3 x 7.3 cm||6.5 x 6.9 x 6.9 cm||11.61 x 8.31 x 8.31 cm|
|Item Weight||0.79 kg||0.73 kg||405 grams||355 grams||235 grams||0.79 kg|
|Max Focal Length||105 mm||105 mm||90 mm||85 mm||40 mm||105 mm|
|Min Focal Length||105 mm||105 mm||90 mm||85 mm||40 mm||105 mm|
|Mounting Type||Nikonbayonet||nikon||nikon||Nikon AF-S DX||Nikon F||Nikon|
Size Name: 105 mm f/2.8G
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The world’s first macro lens featuring Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile for all photographic situations. Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture. Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range. Provides continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions. High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved colour, contrast and clarity. Non-rotating front design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
No returns or refunds accepted.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Versatile long-reach macro lens with VR image stabilisation
When greater working distance is needed for close-up and macro shooting, the AF-S Micro NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8 delivers 105mm of reach, exceptional image quality, a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture and 1:1 reproduction ratio. Featuring advanced Nikon lens technologies like Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilisation, it’s optimised for close-up and macro photography yet versatile enough for all photographic situations—even handheld shooting!
Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilisation
The AF-S Micro AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED’s long reach and built-in Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilisation bring new possiblities of handheld macro shooting. The lens delivers crisp yet natural images in any genre of photography. The longer focal length offers ample working distance when shooting close-ups of flowers, insects and other small wildlife. It’s medium-telephoto angle-of-view even creates beautiful portraits. Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilisation provides 3.0 stops* of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images and HD video capture.
Advanced optical design
Outstanding close-up performance
The AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED’s remarkable performance is the result of Micro NIKKOR’s rich legacy in the field of close-up photoraphy combined with innovative Nikon lens technologies. From its superior VR image stabilisation system to its ultra-fast, ultra-quiet Silent Wave Motor (SWM), the AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED is an advanced lens the empowers the full potential of advanced D-SLRs.
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note this is a big and heavy lens especially when paired with the D810. That said though, I hand-held the camera and lens all day (9.30am till 5pm) with no problem as it is really well balanced. Expensive yes but we'll worth the investment if you want a zoom lens that shoots like a prime
Just the feel of the lens will blow your mind away!
Picture quality is just fantastic!
I bought a cheaper Tokina 100MM 2.8 thinking i can get by it, but the focus hunting thing made me mad!
This has a manual overdrive and that just makes life so much more easy! If you are not on a FX body there are couple other choices. But i think this is just perfect for the FX body owners!
Iam so happy that i picked up this lens.
I always use amazon and their delivery package is wonderful.
Minor prob is that it weighs a ton. However it balances beautifully on a tripod using the mount and the camera can just hang off the back no problem.