- Visit our Nikon Store to see the full range of Nikon products.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.95 UK delivery
Nikon HB-45 Lens Hood for AF-S 18-55mm Series Lens
|Price:||£11.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.50 (23%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bayonet lens hood specifically engineered for NIKKOR lenses
- By reducing the amount of non-essential light falling onto the front lens element, lenses can better achieve their optimum optical performance, producing more saturated images
- In less-than-ideal lighting conditions, the performance difference can be substantial
- This lens hood is compatible with the AF-S NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dedicated bayonet lens hood specifically engineered for Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G. By reducing the amount of non-essential light falling onto the front lens element, lenses can better achieve their optimum optical performance, producing more saturated images. In less-than-ideal lighting conditions, the performance difference can be substantial.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They must cost pence/yen/cents to make but they make a huge difference in the right circumstances
Petal hoods look good but black out some of the corners occasionally, usually when you dont want that to happen.
This hood doesnt do that
Possibly, it's not as quite as robust as the metal hood that comes with its bigger 55-200mm brother, but it feels almost the same. It's a very accurate moulding with a four-claw mechanism, pinched gently to open then released to clamp it onto the focus ring, rather than the slots-pins-and-quarter twist usually associated with bayonet fittings.
It's not a crown hood in order to accommodate the fact that the focus ring of the standard consumer lenses revolve as well as telescope, so it has to provide consistent shading for more reliable metering.
That's good, but a spinoff is that the increased diameter at the end of the lens actually helps with more accurate focussing, like a lower gear with a car or bike (the focus mechanisms of the Nikkor lenses tend to be fast - not much twist for a lot of change).
Very pleased, and happy to give it the full five.
If none of the above sounded useful to you, then save the £20 and buy some more memory or something.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Genuine Nikon item bought as 'used'. Slightly damaged packaging but product perfect. Good price saving.Published 22 days ago by C. Walton
insubstantial and poorly made. it has lasted a couple of years but recently took a couple of knocks and just fell apart. very poor quality from Nikon. Read morePublished 2 months ago by DavidW
Be warned that this does not fit the Nikon 18-55 mm VR kit lens (that came with my D3300) despite it being advertised as for that lens! Read morePublished 2 months ago by iBuzz82
This is not the lens hood to fit the 18-55VRII lens so should NOT be advertised as suchPublished 2 months ago by James Vincent Poulton
Did not fit on my 18-55 mm kit lens, took it to my photo class and no one was able to fit this hood on the lens.Published 3 months ago by Selina Ming